We love Pink, but not in RAW

Started by JADURCA, March 13, 2014, 01:24:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JADURCA

I have a Canon 600D with a 32GB SD Card rated 45MB/s. I'm recording RAW at 1280 x 582 resolution at a Aspect Ratio: 2.20:1 at 23.976p frames. I get like 157 frames (6 seconds) of recording. That's ok for me, I'm doing edited stuff like music videos! But sometimes i get like forty pink frames in total like the image bellow. Can I do something to get rid of it without deleting them? Thing is if I delete them I lost frames and video don't look natural anymore. Any suggestions?

chmee

i've seen those problems if the resolution/fps was too high. try with lower specs. check, if raw or mlv give you better results.

regards chmee
[size=2]phreekz * blog * twitter[/size]

JADURCA

Thanks for your time chmee! I used mlv module for this raw. Is that what you mean? So you suggest I turn off MLV RAW and try the old RAW module?

Midphase

Yeah, that's an error. You're pushing the CPU too hard. Either lower your settings, or consider purchasing a better camera.

ted ramasola

Quote from: JADURCA on March 13, 2014, 01:36:04 AM
Thanks for your time chmee! I used mlv module for this raw. Is that what you mean? So you suggest I turn off MLV RAW and try the old RAW module?

what version of ML are you using?
5DmkII  / 7D
www.ramasolaproductions.com
Texas

JADURCA

ML: v2.3

Nightly Build: v2.3NEXT.2014Mar05.600D102

JADURCA

Ok!! Thanks everyone for your time!!!