ML Help Menu ZOOMing

Started by mr.vijayaraghavan, January 24, 2013, 12:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr.vijayaraghavan

Since ML has lots and lots of features, quite often one needs to press the INFO button for help (60d) to view the information on respective features.  The font size of the information is very small and many-a-times extremely difficult to read, particularly in the field.  Is there any possibility to view a zoomed version of the HELP menu by pressing the ZOOM button and move the page up & down and sideways by using the arrow buttons?

It will be a great HELP.

a1ex

I'd rather shorten the user guide (since it's huge), thus being able to use a larger font.

Ideally, I'd like one help page (or slide, if your prefer) for each feature. Maybe 2 or 3 for complex things.

mr.vijayaraghavan

Quote from: a1ex on January 24, 2013, 01:06:41 PM
I'd rather shorten the user guide (since it's huge), thus being able to use a larger font.

Ideally, I'd like one help page (or slide, if your prefer) for each feature. Maybe 2 or 3 for complex things.

Yes it is huge; but then, the features developed by MLs too are huge...!  Even if you concise, it may occupy quite a space.  The present system is nice...i.e. accessibility.  Probably, black & white may assist easy reading.  In any case, the font size should be at least double the present one.  Great thinking, ...and I am waiting! Thanks.