Canon 5D Mark 2 problem

Started by dana tsokas, January 14, 2014, 12:30:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dana tsokas

Hi there,
Did a product shoot for over 6 hours today and towards the end of my shoot, as I was pressing the play button/image review button, the image wasn't coming up for previewing, then it started flashing intermittently, as was the camera info on the top screen of my camera??
Tried looking through the manual but it had no help in relation to this problem.
Just tried turning on the camera again, hours later, pressed the image review button again and it started flashing the image on and off, along with the top screen info at the same time?!
Not sure whats going on?
The image review button is only working if I press it hard and hold it down.
I've never had this problem before, and I have always used the preview button this way, regularly to check my images.
Any suggestions please???

Walter Schulz

If ever your camera is acting up this way or if any other strange things are happening: Remove battery at once! Don't just switch it off because this won't be safe enough.

EDIT: If your problem is reproducable the developers would be jolly grateful if you might create a bug report. And don't forget to add infos about the conditions to reproduce it and ML version you used.

Ciao
Walter