Sunday at National Stadium (60D RAW)

Started by marekk, January 06, 2014, 05:17:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marekk

Shots taken on National Stadium in Warsaw (Poland).

Camera: Canon 60D + ML + MLV_REC
Lenses: Sigma 17-50mm f2.8, Sigma 10-20mm f3.5

tin2tin

Wow what a building. I love how you captured the sunday-atmosphere of people enjoying themselves.

How do you avoid the dead-pixels with mlv_rec? What kind of tripod do you use?

marekk

This stadium was build for Euro 2012.

Dead pixels are removed by ACR.. Tripod? hmm something cheap ;)

Quote from: tin2tin on January 06, 2014, 05:31:21 PM
Wow what a building. I love how you captured the sunday-atmosphere of people enjoying themselves.

How do you avoid the dead-pixels with mlv_rec? What kind of tripod do you use?

ouuzi

Love the grading.What did you use?Can you share with us your workflow?

marekk

1. Recorded with highest possible resolution on 60D with MLV_REC, 1728xXXXX 2,35:1
2. Resized in ACR to 1920x818, converted to log using VisionLog color profile, graded with VisionColor OSIRIS, exported to prores.
3. Edited in FCPX.

bennyray1

Quote from: marekk on January 10, 2014, 11:05:16 AM
1. Recorded with highest possible resolution on 60D with MLV_REC, 1728xXXXX 2,35:1
2. Resized in ACR to 1920x818, converted to log using VisionLog color profile, graded with VisionColor OSIRIS, exported to prores.
3. Edited in FCPX.

Hello marekk,great video..I have question about step number 2 in your workflow...are you using ACR directly with the DNG files, or are you using it from After Effects project or Lightroom...I would like to resize my DNG's also but do not see the option to resize in ACR from After Effects...any advise about resizing would be very helpful..thank you again sir for sharing your workflow and video's.

marekk

my mistake :) dngs were resized in After Effects.. When I opened dng sequence I corrected white balance, choosed VisionLog as a color profile, then I resized images to 1920x818.

bennyray1

Quote from: marekk on January 14, 2014, 10:51:24 AM
my mistake :) dngs were resized in After Effects.. When I opened dng sequence I corrected white balance, choosed VisionLog as a color profile, then I resized images to 1920x818.

Thank you very much, this helped clear up a few things for me sir.

clydezjr

Marekk,

I keep trying to use 1728 but only get about 11 seconds. Is that your case? Would you mind sharing a screen shot of you ML settings from LCD?

Thanks,
Claudio