How to correct multiple images in RAW therapee

Started by Levas, January 06, 2014, 11:35:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Levas

Hi fellow raw shooters,

Does anyone know how to edit multiple images in raw-therapee ?
I have a folder which contains all the DNG's from one sequence, I select one of them to edit (white balance, demosaicing etc), then I can copy the things I've edit to the clipboard, but then I'm stuck.
I can click on another picture and paste the edit on it, but I can't find a way or a button to select ALL the files in the folder at once and the paste the edit to ALL the images ???

Working on the latest Mac version of raw-therapee.

Used to work with Lightroom, but lightroom gives rather soft images compared to DaVinci Resolve.
Worked a while in DaVinci Resolve to find out that the demosaicing gives me more aliasing than lightroom. Especially with the Samyang 14mm lens (probably too sharp too handle)
Than I heard about Raw-therapee and the multiple options of demosaicing, tried it, WOW!!! Probably the best way to get rid of aliasing stuff.
But how do I batch process these images......

Yoshiyuki Blade

On the Windows version, I just hit Ctrl-A to select all. I'm sure there's a similar command like that on Mac. Also, I hit Ctrl-V to "Paste" a profile I copied from a source.

Levas

Thanks for the info, ctrl-A works on the Mac version too  ;D

Finally, now let's make some aliasing, noise free, sharp video's  8)

giarcpnw

Bringing this back from the dead.

How are you importing multiple DNGs in a sequence? I can get RT to open one dng by right clicking and choosing open with. But when I use the file browser and choose a DNG sequence folder it "counts them" up in the left hand corner and then never displays them in the browser, hence, no way to edit them or batch process them out to tiff sequence. I'm using RT to get rid of line noise and strange demoisaicing patterns on certain takes..

Gracias.

giarcpnw

It was a version issue. Had to get the newest build for 10.8. Works now.

C