Unload ML and error,then "NO SDcard in camera"

Started by falllengh, January 02, 2014, 10:56:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

falllengh

i formated my sdcard on computer,then inserted it into camera,and updated firmware (of course nothing in sdcard).and then,it notices "no sdcard in camera",i promise sdcard is OK.
canon 650D.

Please help me!!!
sorry for my broken English.

Walter Schulz

Walter Schulz

Put SD-card into cardreader, format it with NTFS or EXFAT, reinsert it into cam. Format card there if prompted to do so.
If not: Reset cam to factory defaults (including Fn settings), remove battery, insert battery.

Ciao
Walter

falllengh

falllengh

should i flash official firmware?
but,how to flash without sdcard?

Letni

I have had this problem 2 weeks ago.
I format in exfat an the cam doesn't realized this card.
The sd card was broken and defekt.

The option was to buy a new card.
Now all works well as before.

falllengh

i have two camera and two card,i has checked and i'm sure my card is ok.so i doubt the camera has something wrong.

Letni

Okey. That's bad.
Sorry from my side but with it I can'  help you. :'(

Walter Schulz

It is possible the camera's card detection switch is out of order. But this is just a wild guess.

Ciao
Walter

falllengh

it's hard to believe that......it's ok five hours ago,and i had done nothing.....
who knows how to flash camera by data line ?

Walter Schulz

Just tried that. EOS Utility won't let you do it without card and I know of no other way but I'm no developer. Maybe some "staff" member has a solution for this.

falllengh

Thank u.
EOS ultility needs card in camera but camera detects nothing,so this software can't help.

1%

QuoteIt is possible the camera's card detection switch is out of order. But this is just a wild guess.

I have this problem with the sandisk SD and the 6D. It reads as no card inserted or write protect switch set... what I have to do is blow in the door like an old nintendo or insert/reinsert when toggling the WP switch. Thicker cards don't do it. Started after a bunch of insertions.