MlRawViewer 1.3.3 (CDNG/MLV/RAW Viewer & Encoder, Linux/Mac/Win)

Started by baldand, December 09, 2013, 06:10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buggz

Hello,

This is really great software!
Thanks!

I am willing to try and compile under Windows 7.
Has anyone gotten the complie to work under Cygwin?
I love Cygwin, I cannot live without it, having come from a Linux background.

Walter Schulz

Licaon_Kter

Quote from: Walter Schulz on July 05, 2015, 08:10:54 PM
Is there a problem with MlRawViewer_1_4_3_win32.zip?
that's here: https://bitbucket.org/baldand/mlrawviewer/downloads

maybe someone should edit the OP and replace the link from 1.3.3 to 1.4.3 ?

Walter Schulz

I know the location.
I asked why buggz wants to compile it.

buggz

No, no problem with the binary, I just read the threads where the author wanted more people to build it?
That, and the CinemaDNG support?
I guess I am confused...

domasa

There is upper part of Video Preview in Vegas Pro 13.0:

Rendered video have identically broken image.

zonapg3

Hi,

Is anyone having issues with audio synching when the MLVs are exported to either MOV or DNG.

I've used both the 1.1.5 version and 1.4.3. and my audio will be synced for maybe 15 seconds, then suddenly the audio jumps ahead and stays out of sync.

Thanks.

dingdongdingers

Nice app. Trying to figure  out the colour space...
When exported, most colour spaces are turning the green to orange, as per image below.
the only ones that don't are Linear, HDR and C-LOG to some degree.
Am I missing something ridiculously simple?

david az

zonapg3
I also had the same problem
of sound out of sync
Turn off the fps override
And the problem will be solved  ;)
canon 5d mark 2
canon ef 50mm f/1.4 usm /canon ef 85mm f/1.8 usm
canon speedlite 600ex-rt

zonapg3

Quotezonapg3
of sound out of sync

Shift-F to turn off right?

Unfortunately, I'm still experiencing the audio jumping out of sync.

david az

in The camera's menu fps override off
When it's on
It makes audio out of sync Problem
canon 5d mark 2
canon ef 50mm f/1.4 usm /canon ef 85mm f/1.8 usm
canon speedlite 600ex-rt

zonapg3

Quotein The camera's menu fps override off
When it's on
It makes audio out of sync Problem

Ah gotcha. Thought you meant in the program, which I thought I was causing the sync problem.

zonapg3

Quotezonapg3
of sound out of sync

Just checked, the FPS was already turned off, so that was not causing the problem.

Walrus

"Hi,
Is anyone having issues with audio synching when the MLVs are exported to either MOV or DNG.
I've used both the 1.1.5 version and 1.4.3. and my audio will be synced for maybe 15 seconds, then suddenly the audio jumps ahead and stays out of sync.
Thanks."

Are you importing into a non-linear editor, such as Premiere Pro?

magicrun

Is there a way to rename the exported file with info like date and time recored. Simliar to how raw2dneg does it.?

jpegmasterjesse

I'm also interested in preserving original metadata,  I would like to be able to use bridge to rename my compressed files with their original date and time.

jakewolf1

Can anybody help?  I asked before but got no answer.  Does anyone know what is up with the batch file conversion with 1.4 and up.  1.3.3 it works for me but any newer build I am not able to batch convert MLV to MOV.  I pick my MLV file location (W) and then try (C) for batch conversion and nothing happens.  I am able to do it individually without incident.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

arrinkiiii

I would like to help... but i don't know how. This app, unfortunately, as been stop... or maybe some one with code skills can contribute for the code and correct the bugs  =) 

Licaon_Kter

• W - File dialog to choose the export directory
  • C - Export all files in the current directory using the current settings
So you start MLRawViewer in a folder that has many MLVs ( say you open one MLV file directly), press W to select where the converted files will be saved and then you press C and nothing happens?

DeafEyeJedi

5D3.113 | 5D3.123 | EOSM.203 | 7D.203 | 70D.112 | 100D.101 | EOSM2.* | 50D.109

jakewolf1

Quote from: Licaon_Kter on July 26, 2015, 11:31:48 PM

• W - File dialog to choose the export directory
  • C - Export all files in the current directory using the current settings
So you start MLRawViewer in a folder that has many MLVs ( say you open one MLV file directly), press W to select where the converted files will be saved and then you press C and nothing happens?

Exactly. Nothing happens. If I just press E the mlv file that I have loaded will convert just fine. I just cannot get it to batch convert. I will try the Y command to un pause. The versions prior to 1.4 I have no issue doing the batch conversions. Thanks a lot for your help.

jakewolf1

jkrimer

My export to dng crashes everytime.

I'm able to view the entire file. but when I export, at About 51% of the way through it stops. I tried mov and dng. The part i need is a tiny part near the 75% way mark in the mlv.

any way to export from a certain part, rather than from 0.00?

DeafEyeJedi

Try the latest version and be sure to delete all existing .MRX files within the parental folder prior to exporting.

Be sure you already set the destination point in beforehand.
5D3.113 | 5D3.123 | EOSM.203 | 7D.203 | 70D.112 | 100D.101 | EOSM2.* | 50D.109

Tullen

As I understand people have got this working on Windows 10, but out of the box the I only get the following error message:
"The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log for more detail."

As I understand it has to do with the C++ runtime installments. I think I have installed them all but still get the problem. The other guy expressed that installing adobe (premiere?) software solved the problem referring to the fact that they install c++ runtimes. Anyone else that got it running on Windows 10 and know what is needed to get it to do so?