Tragic Lantern for 6D

Started by 1%, December 24, 2012, 07:07:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1%

current code breaks aF, sets the patterns to some weird pattern.

i have an unpress event only on that button but its good enough for shortcuts. I can do it for zoom in theory and make zoom zoom in or mz come up... then I could use zoom button for the shortcuts... but I think real zoom has more events.

Need to have a way to customize h/S so it either brings up MZ or zoom and same for zoom button. that way people have a choice.

Flexinfo still not drawing for some reason.

https://bitbucket.org/OtherOnePercent/tragic-lantern-6d/commits/86f5a4cf395bcb8432e425fef98b1d564e32e331

maybe problem is in bmp.h/c returning LV bmp instead of photo screen?

1%

holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck!!!

i dumped ram with wifi on (phone connected but not displaying) and there is a 5k 4:2:2 jpeg in there... maybe several (looking at them now), its only 1.2MB

pontus

Quote from: 1% on January 29, 2013, 09:36:41 PM
holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck!!!

i dumped ram with wifi on (phone connected but not displaying) and there is a 5k 4:2:2 jpeg in there... maybe several (looking at them now), its only 1.2MB

I don't quite get all that tech-talk, do you mean there is a 5k video or something? What does qp mean, i'm so confused over all these short for's.

DTSET123

1% what's going on? Talk to us, I'm about to pee in my pants from excitement!

1%

well there are 2 of them, but they came from clicking the shutter (a1ex says it does put the preview in ram). not finding image going to the phone, however. gonna dig through the ram dump some more

sparedog

Are ISOs lower than 100 available for video on the 6d, and if so are they usable or do they have the pink highlight problem?

1%

Turn down magic lantern and canon digic gain on the iso menu... see how low you can go. You can make all kind of gain reduced isos. I just did 25 but its pink.

sparedog

Yey, Shortcuts work, thank you!
By the way, the info line says that it is activated with the light button and not the focus points button

sparedog

level indicator freezes on record

I dont like just writing what does not work, as there is so much that does work very well and is amazing. The amount of work you have done so far has been awesome, ML really improves the 6D!

1%

good catch, level indicator also freezes when you switch between it and the canon menu. I have to find out why, I have it set up like 5d3 with the  handler.

Text will be fixed in the next build.

a1ex

On 5D3, level indicator doesn't work well either (conflicts with Canon's). I couldn't fix it, so I've disabled the feature.

1%

another bit o crappy news, most of the buttons don't give off events while recording. some give you a number in the other fields but the keys are like 54, 69, 51, etc.

there has to be a reason while it stops sending level data or maybe a way to reboot it.

I updated the bits in dispmode param like it was commented out in zebra.c, did not help. Maybe I should cache hack canon from starting/stopping it.

*canon stops it when recording too.

I found a fix or 1/2 the level issue. If I disable it while recording it springs back to life as soon as recording stops. i should clear it from the screen too though.

if you leave it on and F with the canon dialog it will freeze up like that too, this needs a fix. I could cache hack it from starting at all but i don't know if that is a fix.

Ok, I have it working very nicely in movie mode. Problem is in photo mode. I need to disable it before live view closes otherwise it freezes. It can only be on when LV is on otherwise it dies.

DTSET123

QuoteYey, Shortcuts work, thank you!
There is a new bin? Where?

DTSET123

When MZ (small or medium) in left-bottom corner is set to "always", it's gets buggy. The stutter values slow down significantly and it gets weird.  Also, out if curiosity, what is the stock QP value in IPB? Is there a .h264 thread? I have a feeling I'm asking questions in a wrong place.

1%

Quoteleft-bottom corner is set to "always", it's gets buggy.

Its some sort of redraw issue related to MZ being on always. Its out of sync with the other ML overlays. I'm using a different method to sync it.. needs some investigation

*OK, I see that shutter updating gets slow so you turn the shutter key and it takes like 2-3s to update.

DTSET123

DTSET123

OMG! You fixed MZ full-screen!!! This is huge, thank you!!!

1%

i fixed level for movie mode only too. I can't turn it off before the LV screen powers off. ML only handles lv on or not and I don't know how to shoot it that level off command before it closes.

this I think is what is breaking our powersave

I keep seeing that aEWB message and event 19. card lights up right away... thing is i reproduced it on 600D too but it only happens once every blue moon and usually goes out the second time.

[PM] DisablePowerSave (Counter = 4)
[PM] EnablePowerSave (Counter = 3)
[FENM] _ProcessFencingA
[FENM] _SetRDDMAC Out RD=0x1450c000
[AEWB] aewbProperty ID=0x80050000(0xc03f3b)
gmtProperty ID=0x80050000(0xc03f3b)
Event 19 Result State 6->6 ID 0x80050000(12599099)
[DETFEN] _StartRDDMAC(12)
DlgLiveView.c LOCAL_DIALOG_REFRESH_LV
srmEventDispatch: Current = 0, dwEventID = 29, dwParam = 62 S
srmRequestCalcAvailMovie
srmRequestCalcAvailMovie 1 24895768 0 11 1799
srmEventDispatch: Current = 0, dwEventID = 29, dwParam = 62 E

btw, not a fan of the little blue shortcut hints on the side but the 2 line help on the bottom is classy.

full log from hitting power save over and over:

dm-Powersave.log (519 KB)
https://mega.co.nz/#!ptI3zBaT!YMJdqFMKp4lIsQTVD6YiRmSvS-JyIf89CYy12Xc3zfA

ManixLiquid

If I already have ML on ym SD card, I can just add the new bin on the card or I have to re-install ML all over again?
BlackMagic Camera & Canon EOS 6D w/ Zeiss Distagon 35mm & 50mm, Sigma 10mm-20mm.

1%

yep, just keep updating the bin.

gravitatemediagroup

what's the benefit of full screen? i've not added it yet?

1%

gravitatemediagroup

what is the full screen under, i'm not seeing it in latest .bin
I see a zoom

DTSET123

Where is the Donate button?