Lost with Dual-ISO

Started by ThLDQ, October 10, 2016, 11:05:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThLDQ

Hi eveybody.
I've been out of the forum for a while and the ML version installed on my 7D is 2016May07.7D203.
I had tried long ago the Dual ISO feature along with the CR2HDR program for Mac. But while cleaning my Mac, I suppressed this program.
I used Dual ISO again a few days ago, but I'm a little bit confusede.
In my memories the Dual ISO pictures were named DUAL xxx. This name no longer appears on the files, but on my 7D screen I can see horizontal lignes clear and dark which shows that it's a Dual ISO picture.
I tried to find CR2HDR, but I have not succeeded. Where can I find it ? I'm on Mac with Snow Leopard.
Regards
Thierry

Walter Schulz

Magic Lantern Forum -> Developing Magic Lantern -> Modules Development -> First sticky thread

ThLDQ

Thank you very much.
Sorry for the trouble.
Regards
Thierry

D_Odell

MLP is a great tool by Danne, can't recommend it more!
5D3 [size=6pt](OLPF removed)[/size] :: 1.1.3 :: Canon FD L Serie

Danne

Great to hear from an MLP user D_Odell :P. I pm:ed ThLDQ about a dedicated stand alone automator app I,m building at the moment with a simplified menu. White balance will also match exactly if adobe dng converter installed. It utilizes a1ex cr2hdr, dcraw, exiftool  very much the same as in MLP. Feel free to test it out. Havn,t had the time to put it up yet.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4tCJMlOYfirOGpjeEpUYzZIeGs/view?usp=sharing

Dual iso scripts are also heavily rewritten in MLP(more multithreading, wb correction) so it won,t hurt to update to the latest.

DeafEyeJedi

MLP + cr2hdr app = Happy Mac!
5D3.113 | 5D3.123 | EOSM.203 | 7D.203 | 70D.112 | 100D.101 | EOSM2.* | 50D.109

Danne

I managed to screw up some lines in my post so I updated with a fix. Link in above post is updated. Sorry about that  :P. Gonna fix it in MLP as well tonight. Stay tuned