From RAW video on the 5DM2 to Premiere then export hi res final

Started by irolkoorc, November 07, 2013, 09:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irolkoorc

I am a producer trying to figure out how to handle the raw video files from a hacked 5d MarkII.
I am on a Windows platform.  I have the CS6 creative suite.

Here's my question:
I'd like to use a workflow that uses After Effects and Premiere, because I don't want to buy Resolve or Lightroom.
So step by step, could someone tell me how to do this? Pretend you're explaining it to your Mom.
I am very new to this. We are shooting in a week and a half and the director really wants to use the hack. I am freaking out trying to figure out how to do it.

(btw I can't seem to get Raw2DNG to work. I drag the raw video file on top of the Raw2DNG exe file, it blinks, and then nothing. Please help!)

If any of you think that an AE to Premiere workflow is NOT a good idea, please recommend another workflow that you think is best--step by step if possible.

Thank you so much!

reddeercity

Quote from: irolkoorc on November 07, 2013, 09:23:03 PM
I am a producer trying to figure out how to handle the raw video files from a hacked 5d MarkII.
I am on a Windows platform.  I have the CS6 creative suite.
Here's my question:
I'd like to use a workflow that uses After Effects and Premiere, because I don't want to buy Resolve or Lightroom.
So step by step, could someone tell me how to do this? Pretend you're explaining it to your Mom.
I am very new to this. We are shooting in a week and a half and the director really wants to use the hack. I am freaking out trying to figure out how to do it.
Thank you so much!
Hi  :)
i did a short AE to premiere pro video tutorial, on YouTube i think it should help plus
i made some other ML raw video tutorials there also they should shed more light on things  ;)

Link to my YouTube page with all video's
http://www.youtube.com/user/RedDeerCityTV/videos

If still have problem PM me, i can walk you thought it .

mrnv45