Music Video done with ML Bitrate Hack

Started by N/A, October 30, 2013, 10:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

N/A

No raw goodness today, sorry. Shot on 600D with the Rokinon Cine, VBR -16 bitrate, GOP1, VisionTech PS. Graded with the Osiris KDX LUT.

Language is definitely NSFW.
7D. 600D. Rokinon 35 cine. Sigma 30 1.4
Audio and video recording/production, Random Photography
Want to help with the latest development but don't know how to compile?

jagnje

goodlordolmighty...and you had to listen to than like a million times while editing :) theres some brain cells never coming back :)
nicely graded though, but I did not notice any boost in image quality.

N/A

LOL yeah trust me, I've had to sit through hours of MUCH worse, but it pays the bills.

Any quality gained is pretty much lost on Youtube conversion, although the increased bitrate seems to help with noise reduction and exposure adjustments.

djzigoh

arturochu

most of the interior shots suck, exterior shots are nice, specially the color correction, but the license plate detail its kind of the worst solution i've ever seen. The black n white effects are way to kitch for me haha.
Chu

1%

Liquor, weed,  money, bitches, what's not to love. But really its just 1 dude with a rented benz. I think in germany that's like having a ford, no?

arrinkiiii

Quote from: 1% on November 05, 2013, 12:23:34 AM
Liquor, weed,  money, bitches, what's not to love. But really its just 1 dude with a rented benz. I think in germany that's like having a ford, no?

HHAHA indeed =DD

N/A

Nah it's his or his family's Benz. And yeah the interior shots dissapointed me as well, they were suppose to have a totally different setup so I had to work with that at the last minute. Eh, what can you do?

arrinkiiii

Its good. Like you say, it pay the bills.

1%

Yea, problem was the client, you did what you could with what they gave you. Can't be like "make me the hobbit from my little sister and construction paper"

N/A

What kills me is when I get some beautiful, vibrant shots that I plan on grading with software I just spent a couple hundred dollars on, only to be told that they want it in black and white.

>:(

scarluuk

Quote from: N/A on November 05, 2013, 04:02:29 PM
What kills me is when I get some beautiful, vibrant shots that I plan on grading with software I just spent a couple hundred dollars on, only to be told that they want it in black and white.

>:(

Haha this quote just made my day!
I've walked the same path a few times, and it's just horrible haha
You don't need eyes to see, you need vision.
Canon 5D mark III / Canon 24-105mm F4L IS / Samyang 14mm T3.1 / Samyang 24mm T1.5 / Canon 50mm F1.4 / Samyang 85mm T1.5