Renewable energy mobile sharpening device

Started by Africashot, October 23, 2013, 06:58:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Africashot

Some good old h.264 for a change, shot on 5D2 and 600D in T. cinestyle
ML 5D2 & T3i

ru31jan

Very nice colors and shots, love the skin tones. Do you mind sharing the post proces? Thank you for the video!

arrinkiiii

Africashot

Quote from: ru31jan on October 24, 2013, 08:12:04 PM
Very nice colors and shots, love the skin tones. Do you mind sharing the post proces? Thank you for the video!

Thanks a lot! I only did a very quick grade in premiere on this one, as I didn't have a lot of spare time I used a plugin to create a vignette which I adjusted for each shot  (I believe it was sapphire but there are lots of ways to do this) the I applied filmconvert (80% FJ8543 VD, 21% grain) and added a colorista II layer to boost the master saturation by 10% and giving an accent of teal and orange.
Filmconnvert is a huge time-saver as it usually delivers instantly gratifying results that can easily be multiplied and it comes adjusted for the most popular canon color profiles (technicolor cinestyle in this case), I spend less the 10 minutes grading this, shooting it took about 15 minutes and the edit about 30... if I had shot it in RAW it would probably have taken the whole day to get it done!
ML 5D2 & T3i

ru31jan