Beauty in Nature (5D Mk3 RAW)

Started by Andre Meyer, October 23, 2013, 01:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RenatoPhoto

Bravo!!!!  I love nature and this is great!  Thanks for posting and it is so nice to see such amazing stuff being done with ML!
http://www.pululahuahostal.com  |  EF 300 f/4, EF 100-400 L, EF 180 L, EF-S 10-22, Samyang 14mm, Sigma 28mm EX DG, Sigma 8mm 1:3.5 EX DG, EF 50mm 1:1.8 II, EF 1.4X II, Kenko C-AF 2X

rsousa

Beautiful. Looks like National Geographic doc

Greg

eyFox

OObner

Great!
Wonderful shots, crispy and clean!

kgv5

WOW, stunning, simply amazing  :o It is good sample to show to all those people talking 5d3 (and dslr in general) are soft, mushy, and nowhere near to those mega-hyped, two times more expensive C100s. There are some 5d raw to c100 comparisons but they are always so biased (5d every time has the worse lens and without any post-sharpening). This is really annoying.

This movie shoud be displayed everywhere as Magic Lantern Raw DEMO (and 5D mark III DEMO). Thanks
www.pilotmovies.pl   5D Mark III, 6D, 550D

shahed26

Omg.... Just WOW. Those crispness sharpness and colour , inch perfect.

beddy70

joker97

Hi I'm so sorry to ask a dumb question:

What program does one use to edit RAW video like the OP's awesome awesomeness?

Andre Meyer

Thanks for the feedback everyone.  :)

Veerie:The MASTER is Proress 4444 and sitting at 6gb. Ive already explained the export settings. Read the previous comments :)

Joker97: I used DaVinci Resolve. Check out the video description for more info.

nikki

Quote from: Andre Meyer on April 10, 2014, 06:30:06 PM
Thanks for the feedback everyone.  :)

Veerie:The MASTER is Proress 4444 and sitting at 6gb. Ive already explained the export settings. Read the previous comments :)

Joker97: I used DaVinci Resolve. Check out the video description for more info.

for black and white video does raw make that much difference?

Andre Meyer

Quote from: nikki on April 10, 2014, 08:32:21 PM
for black and white video does raw make that much difference?

I haven't tried it but I am sure B&W will still be much better than H264 in terms of resolution, sharpness and dynamic range. Although the beauty of RAW is the 14 bit color space you get to work with which will not help at all with B&W images.

Canon eos m

Andre, have you tried the prores 4444xq yet? Any footage graded with your techniques will be good to see. Kindly post.
Canon 5D Mark III, Gopro Hero Blacks with 3D Casing, A Few Lenses, Adobe CC 2014, MacBook Pro, Windows 8 PC, Lots of Video Rig!

Started Nuke. Loved it but then the 15 day trial ran out. Back to After Effects and loving it :-)

elfrabo

Wow! BBC eat your heart out.  ;)

I enjoyed watching this movie every second. Great job.