6D Download

Started by kroekerontherock, October 10, 2013, 07:50:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kroekerontherock

Noobie to ML. I wanted to download the version for the 6D but I am not sure where to find it. On the main page it doesn't list the 6D as working with version 2.3. Is that still the version I use?

Sorry if this sounds dumb :)

Thanks for your  help.

Marsu42

Quote from: kroekerontherock on October 10, 2013, 07:50:39 PM
Sorry if this sounds dumb :)

Sounds like you didn't take much time to look around the forum - it's in the "new ports" section: http://www.magiclantern.fm/forum/index.php?board=34.0

Beware - 6D is not yet stable or even alpha, and you will have to live with it crashing on you.

bidbit

Hi i use 550d the audio is noiseless but since i move to 600d the noise is so much, i want to get 6d but i dont if the it as noise like the 600d, thanks

painya

Quote from: bidbit on October 10, 2013, 11:58:36 PM
Hi i use 550d the audio is noiseless but since i move to 600d the noise is so much, i want to get 6d but i dont if the it as noise like the 600d, thanks
I recommend a microphone but that's up to you. I personally love my 6d, and the ML builds seem to be wonderfully stable (at least for me, just overcranking gets a little iffy sometimes).
Good footage doesn't make a story any better.

1%

Audio on 550D == audio on 6D, same chip. Same features pretty much.

bidbit

1% thanks, i think i will upgrade to 6d cos i want to go back to my 550d cos the sound with ML is Better than the 600d with ML