I am looking for a job!

Started by Greg, October 09, 2013, 01:14:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg

Hello,

I am looking for a job, I can do Panoramas in Europe (if you are outside of Europe I can help you, too!). I have special equipment and I am able to take high quality pictures, if locality allows. (Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Poland).

If you run a 360° Panorama Company that does virtual tours for your clients I would love to help you to stitch panoramas and build the virtual tour system. All you need to do is send me the pictures and I will do the rest.

Simply contact me on the forum or send me an email to

Here you can see my latest example of the virtual tour:

Jordy Vandeput

That is some very nice work! I'm not really interested, but I bet you can definitely make some good money with that to companies.
DSLR evangelist and Tuts+ instructor

Greg

Thanks , if you know of someone who might need my services, please tell them about me.

5D3shooter

That's pretty awesome, dude.  You should send emails to all the real estate offices near you.  I'm sure you'll get some work!

darkstarr

wow this is some excellent work!!! this is BY FAR the nicest 3d tour i've ever experienced, kinda felt like a video game loll

good job keep it up Greg,
im sure with the proper gameplan and marketing, you can really get this to blow up and make a very good living out of it. best of luck