Pink dots

Started by Zerch, October 02, 2013, 06:20:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zerch

Hello everyone!!!! I installed ML on my 650D and just started shooting RAW video with it. I want to know how I can remove the pink dots from my picture I've tried RawTherapee and PinkDotRemover and doesn't seem to work for me. Most likely Im doing something wrong during the process. Can anyone please walk me through this process. Thanks in  advance.

maxotics

Zerch, this is a very hot subject with me and a few others.  You can follow it below:

The short answer is that PDR works very well if you shoot without over-exposing and IF your ML build outputs frames that match the map in PDR.  The original PDR builder seems gone, Mixer2, who took over, may come back.  Rewind is now the expert, and may be able to help you.

http://www.magiclantern.fm/forum/index.php?topic=6658.msg80029;topicseen#msg80029

These forums are an un-godly mess in my book.  Set aside time to read through as many threads as you can.  ML on your camera is still alpha.  No one has time to walk people through basic stuff.  Sorry, you're in for a learning curve!