raw2dng cant open new .RAW files?

Started by soundsubs, September 24, 2013, 05:43:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

soundsubs

hey gang---
I'm having a hard time opening .RAW files with raw2dng with the Aug 30th build.
I've done this a few times before without issue, and raw2dng creates .dng files fine.
Anyone else?
Canon 5D iii / 8-15mm, 16-35mm, 50mm 1.2, 85mm 1.2, 135mm, 24-70mm ii, 70-200mm ii

soundsubs

anyone? I got some good RAW video, but now I cant convert it!
Canon 5D iii / 8-15mm, 16-35mm, 50mm 1.2, 85mm 1.2, 135mm, 24-70mm ii, 70-200mm ii

RenatoPhoto

Just in case:
Make sure you are in a directory without symbols like "$%&/ etc.  Best to keep directory name short and simple.
Make sure you are draging and droping the files to the raw2dng

Today my crystal ball is down so would you mind providing us more information like
Camera model
build (I guess date is ok)
Where did you get the build
Where did you get the raw2dng
Date the raw2dng was generated.
OPERATING SYSTEM

And.. please read this:

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
Any other additional info would be useful for developers to trouble shoot something like this.
http://www.pululahuahostal.com  |  EF 300 f/4, EF 100-400 L, EF 180 L, EF-S 10-22, Samyang 14mm, Sigma 28mm EX DG, Sigma 8mm 1:3.5 EX DG, EF 50mm 1:1.8 II, EF 1.4X II, Kenko C-AF 2X

STELYA

sAME HERE... got great capture of lightning with bolt trigger and was really happy but now I cant seem to be able to open it. When i slide it over to raw2dng i get just a brief flash of CMD window and then it dissapears and no DNGs are created ???
Weird thing is , yesterday I recorded test RAW video with the same card/camera/ML version and everything was fine

Walter Schulz

Run RAW2DNG from command line and report error shown there.

STELYA

I guess it says " This is not a lv_rec file "

Im sure theres nothing wrong with the .exe ...who knows ...Im more inclined towards me or the camera doing something wrong :)