ML 2.3, Tragic Lantern exfat, 4gb+ on 600d

Started by jkt, September 17, 2013, 02:34:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkt

Hello.

First off, sincere apologies if this has been covered previously. I did search and found another thread however it wasn't specifically towards Tragic Lantern

I have Magic Lantern 2.3 with the Tragic Lantern exfat autoexec on 600d. The card is formatted to exfat and is working fine with the Lantern firmware in my 600d. I'm trying to record over the 4gb limitation. Has anybody actually had luck with this? Could you share any experiences regarding this?

I'm shooting a documentary soon, I am sure I will have interviews running 30 minutes or so. Don't want to risk missing even a few seconds.

Thanks so much, great community here.

Jay

1%

It works but you'll have to rewrite the files with g3gg0's video fixer. Also make sure you have it enabled.

TompDog

Maybe i'm horrible at searching posts....but I can't find any thread that simply lays out the steps to 1) use tragic lantern to record continuously...and 2) use g3gg0's "program" to attach them seamlessly.  I've read the entire "Limits be Gone" thread.... and it never succinctly states how....

If i'm missing it I apologize.... but this seems like something that deserves a straightforward explanation.