Problem with audio sink, and fasten up video

Started by mmarko, November 11, 2013, 07:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmarko

My video looks like fasten up, when I export it from Rawanizer. I record in 6d, 25fps, export from rawanizer in 25fps, and than export dng's from AE in 25fps, and my video looks fasten. And of course it wont sync with audio. Even preview video from rawanizer looks fasten. Do you know where it can be problem? I have found solution that I need to slow down every video to 83.3% and than it's perfectly sink, but I dont want to do it like that always, I need correct speed :)

Thanks, Marko

bnvm

After Effects doesn't know what frame rate you shot your footage at so it will default to 30 frames per second. You need to tell it that it is 25 fps using the interpret footage dialog. 25 fps is 83.33% slower than 30.

mmarko

Yeah, i have told him to do it like this. Is there maybe some other place in AE that I need to setup for frame rate?

dmilligan

Quote from: mmarko on November 11, 2013, 11:20:21 PM
Yeah, i have told him to do it like this. Is there maybe some other place in AE that I need to setup for frame rate?
Yes on the footage itself. Right click and go to Interpret > Main

mmarko

Thanks so much, sir! You've solved problem :) Aaaaa, I see know that @bnmv also said me, but I didnt understand it fully