[IMPOSSIBLE] Magic Zoom Update

Started by swinxx, September 01, 2013, 12:45:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swinxx

hello alex and ml team!

i like the new lv digic peaking: slightly sharper.
great addition for people who film.. and make photos with manual lenses..

so is it possible that you increase the resolution for the magic zoom too?
that would be so great because now it is so hard to decide if its focused correctly or not.
(in addition it would be great to make it possible to disable the focus confirmation cause when there is eg a splitscreen on a small sized box it is hard to see the object.)

when i am in liveview and i zoom without recording i have a great x5 and x10 resolution..
if you could manage to make that possible for magic zoom it would be a great feature.

greets. re

a1ex

I stopped using magic zoom a long time ago, now I use 10x zoom on halfshutter (liveview zoom tweaks).

swinxx

hi alex. great. you are as always one step further :)

is it also possible to enable the halfshutter 10x zoom when record in raw.. (at the same time)
have tried it but with no success. that would be great. because when there is a moving object you lose focus within a moment when using a fast lens.

but all in all taking photos with manual lenses is indeed so much faster with that 10x halfshutter... :)
great.

a1ex

Obviously, it won't work while recording. That would require breaking some physics laws (or at least overclocking the sensor).

swinxx

ah.. what a pity.. :(

is it possible to configure the lv digic sharpening that it sharpens a little bit more.. ?
it works great but could be a bit more accented.

thx