Hello from Brazil

Started by Matheus, August 28, 2013, 09:48:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matheus

Hello everybody, my name is Matheus and I'm from Brazil.

I'm a fan of ML and have been looking at it for some months (really excited to try it when it becomes available for the 70D).

I have some knowledge in programming with C# and PHP (mostly because of a hobby in creating programs :P), other than this, I'm a user of Adobe software (Premiere, Photoshop, Lightroom, AE, etc) and of some open-source software (like GIMP).
Like most people on this forum, I have some knowledge in photo/video...

Well, I hope to learn with and also contribute with the ML community in the future.

Thanks everybody!
Cams: Canon 70D (70D.111B)
Lens: EF-S18-135mm f3.5-5.6STM, Sigma UC 70-210mm f4-5.6, Helios 44M4-MC 58mm f2
Audio: Zoom H4n + Rode Videomic Pro

SDX

Hi Matheus, nice to have you here.
Feel free to check out how to start with developing ML (development section) - it isn't that hard and quite fun.

arrinkiiii

Bemvindo Matheus

Talvez possas já começar a desenvolver o ML para a 70D. Tens uma?

Abraço
Tiago

Matheus

Quote from: arrinkiiii on August 28, 2013, 09:59:29 PM
Bemvindo Matheus

Talvez possas já começar a desenvolver o ML para a 70D. Tens uma?

Abraço
Tiago

Obrigado Tiago!
Estou no aguardo de alguma loja na minha região (interior de SP) começar a vender a 70D. Espero poder fazer alguma contribuição no desenvolvimento do ML, mas por enquanto vou apenas acompanhar o desenvolvimento...
Cams: Canon 70D (70D.111B)
Lens: EF-S18-135mm f3.5-5.6STM, Sigma UC 70-210mm f4-5.6, Helios 44M4-MC 58mm f2
Audio: Zoom H4n + Rode Videomic Pro

jplxpto

Quote from: Matheus on August 28, 2013, 09:48:13 PM
Hello everybody, my name is Matheus and I'm from Brazil.

I'm a fan of ML and have been looking at it for some months (really excited to try it when it becomes available for the 70D).

I have some knowledge in programming with C# and PHP (mostly because of a hobby in creating programs :P), other than this, I'm a user of Adobe software (Premiere, Photoshop, Lightroom, AE, etc) and of some open-source software (like GIMP).
Like most people on this forum, I have some knowledge in photo/video...

Well, I hope to learn with and also contribute with the ML community in the future.

Thanks everybody!

Olá Matheus,

é com grande satisfação que o recebemos na nossa comunidade.
Espero que continue com todo esse entusiasmo, aprenda muito e se possível colabore para continuar este projecto fantástico.

Até breve.
Cps

arrinkiiii

Quote from: Matheus on August 28, 2013, 11:55:56 PM
Obrigado Tiago!
Estou no aguardo de alguma loja na minha região (interior de SP) começar a vender a 70D. Espero poder fazer alguma contribuição no desenvolvimento do ML, mas por enquanto vou apenas acompanhar o desenvolvimento...

ML ROCK's  :D