notification issue

Started by chmee, June 14, 2013, 12:46:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chmee

since i am registered i dont get any notifications, neither in profile nor as email.
buttons for notifications in actions are marked
so i used to get a notification as i start to participate any thread - not in this forum :)
not even the notification-button in the thread is there :) or i am blind.
(kind of difficult to follow all replies in the threads i write)

regards chmee
[size=2]phreekz * blog * twitter[/size]

spider

nanomad

Known "issue". We have too many outbound emails and had to disable notifications
EOS 1100D | EOS 650 (No, I didn't forget the D) | Ye Olde Canon EF Lenses ('87): 50 f/1.8 - 28 f/2.8 - 70-210 f/4 | EF-S 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 | Metz 36 AF-5

mageye

Hmmmm. Glad that one was cleared up. I always thought it was a conspiracy!!! ;D 8) :-\
5DMKII | 500D | KOMPUTERBAY 32GB Professional 1000x |Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II | Samyang 35mm f/1.4 ED AS UMC | Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III | Zoom H2 (4CH. audio recorder) | Mac OS X 10.9.2 | Photoshop CC | After Effects CC | Final Cut Pro 7

mageye

@ chmee

You do know that if you click on Profile > Summary > Then under your own profile click on 'Show Posts' and that will show every post that you have made.

(Just saying. Sorry if you already knew that) ::)
5DMKII | 500D | KOMPUTERBAY 32GB Professional 1000x |Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II | Samyang 35mm f/1.4 ED AS UMC | Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III | Zoom H2 (4CH. audio recorder) | Mac OS X 10.9.2 | Photoshop CC | After Effects CC | Final Cut Pro 7

pravdomil

pravdomil

i will not be notified if you send me a answer

pravdomil

What we should do to revert it? Do you want some help?

stevefal

Any solution to this? Clear all notification flags from the user/thread DB and start over?
Steve Falcon

chmee

a big lol. i totally forgot about this thread  ;D just've seen it, because stevefal answered. (q.e.d.)

regards chmee
[size=2]phreekz * blog * twitter[/size]

Audionut

The forum lords are busy with the new build bot atm.  I'm sure it's on their list of things to look at  ;)