[DONE] Instant Ghost Image

Started by kotn_, January 26, 2013, 05:05:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kotn_

Now, I'm not involved at all with stop motion animation. I did, however, while watching a stop motion animation realize that a feature that could be really helpful to stop motion animators. I know there is already a ghost image feature, but I think if there was an option to show the last recorded image as the ghost image it could make it a lot easier for animators. This way you wouldn't have to continue to select the last image you took to get your animation lined up. Just an idea and if there are any animators out there I'd love to know if this would even be helpful.

gerk.raisen

+1 for the request

Not necessary only for stop motion animation but can also be useful for optimal post-production stitching.
With the overlay you can be sure that every image is overlapping with the previous one for example of a little more than 50% so
that a single point is recorded in a 3 different images. The stitching results are amazing.

Thank you.

KAIT Labs

I want to bump this topic - was discussing this with someone and we thought this would be extremely useful for hyperlapsing.

My apologies, I didn't notice the DONE edit by a1ex.