Canon T3i, Magic Lantern, Technicolor Cinestyle, Sony Vegas MUSIC VIDEO

Started by wwjd, August 21, 2013, 06:53:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ItsMeLenny

Good video, I didn't know the t3i was released in the 90's  :D
Good song as well, I like the synth.

Anton2707

One thing scary me, it's circular light in she eyes, looks not good... but anyway, nice video... :)

deletedAcc.0021

Quote from: Anton2707 on August 21, 2013, 11:14:01 PM
One thing scary me, it's circular light in she eyes, looks not good... but anyway, nice video... :)

Actually, thats a great look.  Thats what ring lights are for.  I like it.

wwjd

Thanks!  How many do I have to do before I can't say I'm new at this any more?  This is my 4th video and first (and last) music video   ;D

SDX

Hey, I can add to this list!

ML, T3i, Vision Color.

@wwjd: You never learn out, so there'll always be something you are new to ;)

wwjd

so... no disrespect intended... and I am new and don't know how things flow here... is it common for others to post their videos in the thread when you "Share your videos" as the forum is named?  just seemed odd... like they should make their own thread to share?

serious question, not trying to be a jerk or anything

deleted.account

Quote from: wwjd on August 23, 2013, 08:08:23 PM
so... no disrespect intended... and I am new and don't know how things flow here... is it common for others to post their videos in the thread when you "Share your videos" as the forum is named?  just seemed odd... like they should make their own thread to share?

serious question, not trying to be a jerk or anything

Hey, I'll be that jerk. :-) No they should start their own thread and it's freaking annoying especially on mobile devices and lower bandwidth connections to have threads full of links to videos, especially when someone quotes a post and embeds the video over and over down the thread like everyone's forgotten what the OP's video was a few posts up, so they have to keep reminding us. Bl**dy noobs. :-)

arrinkiiii

ItsMeLenny

wwjd

Quote from: ItsMeLenny on August 28, 2013, 09:38:39 AM
And lol! I didn't realize you were the teen cop 2 guy.

hahahaha not sure if this is a put down or a compliment    :D

drapeama

Quote from: wwjd on August 22, 2013, 02:24:15 AMThis is my 4th video and first (and last) music video   ;D
Hey!
Why would it be your last music video? ??? I think you did a quite good job!
[SIZE=1]I DO IT BECAUSE I CAN. I CAN BECAUSE I WANT TO. I WANT TO BECAUSE YOU SAID I COULDN'T.[/SIZE]

wwjd

thanks, drapeama!  I feel music videos are 100 times the work, with too little return of "fun".  I'm only doing this video stuff for fun, not commercial money, and this was just a planning nightmare on every level for me.   So, I was in, but now out of the "music video" thing.  Maybe if I made $50,000 doing it or something it would balance out.  :D

ItsMeLenny

Quote from: wwjd on August 29, 2013, 11:48:00 PM
hahahaha not sure if this is a put down or a compliment    :D

I quite liked teen cop 2, it had a very Leslie Nielson vibe.
Now that I think about it I can't remember if I watched the whole thing :P
But what I saw I laughed quite a bit.
I think some of the cuts were too long, which is also the same thing I find about Leslie Nielson movies, particularly 2001 A Space Travesty.

wwjd

I consider that an awesome compliment, thank you!  I LOVE the Zuckers, and Leslie Neilson stuff... so, maybe subconsciously I was aiming for that.  But I'm no comedian and am new to videos and stuff, so, yeah, the editing was not real tight, nor was the writing, lighting, filming, etc etc  hahahaha it was my 2nd production and I have a lot to learn.
But thanks for watching it!    :)