Monitoring recent development in ML, how?

Started by Karmaschinken, August 29, 2013, 01:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karmaschinken

Hello, I think it would be nice if one could have an overview of all the developments all the ML gurus are working on. For me it is hard to find the important features that are in progress or may find their way into the next mayor release.

I really would like to test the the code at the bleeding edge, so I wonder if there is a list of all features that are under construction at the moment, maybe with links to the corresponding threads?

Thanks a lot! Martin

Audionut

Karmaschinken

Yes, thank you very much!

But this is not really what I meant. I was thinking of a short list of the works that are in progress, without all the users questions, camera specific stuff and so on. More like an index, a table, a summary, maybe where every coders project is described shortly, with a link to a thread. As a real overview, even shorter than the menu entries of the ML tabs. Is there something like this too? Thanks a lot! Martin.

deletedAcc.0021

Quote from: Karmaschinken on August 29, 2013, 02:07:10 PM
Yes, thank you very much!

But this is not really what I meant. I was thinking of a short list of the works that are in progress, without all the users questions, camera specific stuff and so on. More like an index, a table, a summary, maybe where every coders project is described shortly, with a link to a thread. As a real overview, even shorter than the menu entries of the ML tabs. Is there something like this too? Thanks a lot! Martin.

try this ... >  http://nanomad.magiclantern.fm/nightly/features.html

Karmaschinken

Yes, this comes much closer, although it is very cryptic to non-coders to get a real overview. At the top is stated what I am am missing there:

"Need some help in adding links to relevant forum threads or user guide sections (edit features-html.py to add them)."

At least one could have an opportunity to look what is behind the module names. Some of the topics are already linked to threads...

Thanks a lot!