6D Raw music video with VAF filter

Started by asombrir, August 20, 2013, 04:50:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

asombrir

I made this for a contest for the musician M83, so its his music. All filmed in Raw, even filmed a few shots in 60fps raw and upscaled. No crashes. Filled two 32g cards (the newer 80mb sandisk) filming with the dancer. Post process was importing images to After Effects, then turning into H.246 in premiere and editing. Loved the outcome, still hoping they find a way around the 40mb write limit. Also, big help from using the VAF-6D filter. I highly recommend picking one up.

asombrir

Forgot to mention I added light layer of film grain in post.

asombrir

Ends up I have to take the link down so I can submit it for the contest, I will load a new link once its up.

noisyboy

Quote from: asombrir on August 21, 2013, 06:56:19 PM
Ends up I have to take the link down so I can submit it for the contest, I will load a new link once its up.

Damn :)

Would loved to have seen this :)

asombrir

As soon as generotv approves the video I will have the new link up for you to check out. Sorry about the delay.

asombrir

misterkofa

I enjoyed watching your video, but it didn't seem as if shooting in raw benefited in this video, especially giving you went black and white. I also own a 6D and didn't notice any increase in dynamic range or detail. Perhaps maybe your export settings?