Please bring back some older functions

Started by 2blackbar, August 18, 2013, 09:20:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2blackbar

Hi, i remember in older builds there was smallest waveform option that had visible pink bottom and top line, not only middle blue one like right now, i dont know why someone changed it, im forced to use bigger waveform option but it takes up too much screen, smallest one is useless now cause i cant see the top line, just the middle one, im not even sure whats the use of it if its only 1 middle line.Why it was changed if it was perfect in that build ? http://www45.zippyshare.com/v/98668039/file.html
Second thing is recording separate wav in custom fps mode, my problem is that it was recording sound + video in first builds no matter what was fps, then it was disabled and records separately, well maybe it is some reason and its somehow dangerous BUT even if i record at native fps options like 24 or 25fps i cant record with sound which is weird  :(  it stops recording when i choose separate wav, so why not bringing back option to record sound +video to mov file anyway even if its behind many minutes or seconds, i dont really care that its behind i can fix this myself but separate wav is more problematic cause recording stops automatically with error, now theres 2 options, wav or nothing, it was better when i had the sound even if it was late.
I was hoping these options will be back but they arent, im using ML since very early builds 2 years ago and im the type of guy who thinks if its not broken then dont fix it, i think im still forced to use old builds that had audio recording to mov with fps override and better small waveform that shows 3 lines instead of one.
Well i doubt that someone would bring them back but i had to point these things out cause im waiting and waiting and nothing...