Memorizing custom settings on the EOS-M as C1, C2 and C3 on the 5DMkIII

Started by IDA_ML, May 06, 2020, 04:03:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IDA_ML

Danne, I am doing my very best to help with testing and spend a lot of time and effort with that - something that not too many users do.  Implementing custom modes was my idea and it was me who opened up this thread.  Suspecting me of trolling sounds quite humiliating to me.  Considering how fast you implement all new changes, I keep learning how to use my camera all the time and I also make mistakes.  We all do.  In that process it may happen that I provide wrong information and I apologize for that but I don't do this on purpose.  It happens because I do something wrong and I do not know what it is.  Obviously, that is not acceptable.  For that reason I suggest that you ask someone else to do the testing for you.  Finally, there are lots of other users in this forum and I am sure you will easily find other people to do a much better job than me.

Danne

Sure, whatever you feel like. I only asked because of repetetive error reports not being errors.
If you like to continue reporting the only way to eliminate errors on your part is to actually present screen recordings. If you could find a workflow here it will help coders to fast get correct info. Nothing personal really. Only want to save time. Both yours and others.

alt1

Button "Play" activates the camera Eos M even when it is turned off in Danne's last version , so I can't enable Startup Key  for this button. 

Danne