Son of Batch for Mac UPDATE: preview raw, dng sequence, set in+out

Started by derkiki, July 28, 2013, 01:32:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derkiki

You can now preview RAW files and DNG sequences. Set in and out points, before conversion.
Newest raw2dng with HDR for 5D3 and stripe correction.

http://tshit.de/Son_of_Batch_OSX-68.zip

ML Topic:
http://www.magiclantern.fm/forum/index.php?topic=7266.msg61173#msg61173

Spanning not working yet because of problems with raw2dng.

Hope you like it,
derkiki

mageye

Thanks for developing this tool. I am also glad to see you have implimented the IN/OUT points (and preview) ;).

It was working when I tried it (previous version). Then for some reason I got the following error:

An exception of class NilObjectException was not handled. The application must shut down.

I am pretty sure this is something that can easily be solved and I know that the program can work on my machine because I have already run it but at the moment it just won't work.

What's going on?

Thanks again and thanks in advance for any help with this.
5DMKII | 500D | KOMPUTERBAY 32GB Professional 1000x |Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II | Samyang 35mm f/1.4 ED AS UMC | Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III | Zoom H2 (4CH. audio recorder) | Mac OS X 10.9.2 | Photoshop CC | After Effects CC | Final Cut Pro 7

Danne

derkiki

Quote from: mageye on July 28, 2013, 03:29:18 PM
Thanks for developing this tool. I am also glad to see you have implimented the IN/OUT points (and preview) ;).

It was working when I tried it (previous version). Then for some reason I got the following error:

An exception of class NilObjectException was not handled. The application must shut down.

I am pretty sure this is something that can easily be solved and I know that the program can work on my machine because I have already run it but at the moment it just won't work.

What's going on?

Thanks again and thanks in advance for any help with this.

Sorry about that, I'll look into it. What OS X version are you on?

mageye

OSX 10.8.4 (there's a lot of information about what camera/lenses/OS etc in my signature under my posts ;))

It has worked already but this error came up and I can't run it at all. It looks like another guy has had the exact same error (on your other post.)

Thank you very much for answering. I hope you can overcome some of these little problems.

Thanks again
5DMKII | 500D | KOMPUTERBAY 32GB Professional 1000x |Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II | Samyang 35mm f/1.4 ED AS UMC | Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III | Zoom H2 (4CH. audio recorder) | Mac OS X 10.9.2 | Photoshop CC | After Effects CC | Final Cut Pro 7

aaphotog

I too, am getting the same message

Im running 10.8.4

swinxx

hello,
great tool, i like that in/out point possibility.
can you please implement the conversion of the dual iso files too.
that would be great. thx.