Premiere/Resolve roundtrip

Started by arturochu, July 22, 2013, 12:04:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arturochu

I need some help plz.

I shot RAW, I made my proxies in RAWanizer, i made the dngs in BATCHelor, i made my cut with the proxies (and some gopro footage) in premiere pro cs6, so my next step was exporting xml from premiere, then import it in resolve in the conform page (i already had all my files in the media pool) the problem was that all my clips were wrong, they were showing other clips, i moved some settings in the project setting conform section and it didn't even import most of the clips, so i tried to manually conform each individual clip, wich i was succesfull but the timecode was messed up, all the clips started right from frame 1. I dunno what to do, i really want to color grade in resolove my dngs! maybe its a premiere problem when i export the xml or maybe its something wrong im doing in resolve.

BTW most of my raw footage was shot at 48 fps and had a 50% speed change in premiere; my project in premiere is in 2fps.

Any help would be much apreciated. Thx.
Chu

Andy600

Colorist working with Davinci Resolve, Baselight, Nuke, After Effects & Premier Pro. Occasional Sunday afternoon DOP. Developer of Cinelog-C Colorspace Management and LUTs - www.cinelogdcp.com