List of apps that support faw dng sequences or raw files natively

Started by Shield, July 15, 2013, 08:46:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chmee

i seeked the net for this info, never found any hint, vegas is supporting dng's.. so if, good.

regards chmee
[size=2]phreekz * blog * twitter[/size]

gary2013

many of us today waited for Adobe to finally make good on posting their new update for Premiere Pro CC, AE and Speedgrade. It was hyped as being able to import and use DNG inside of PPro. Well, it is a big disappointment and it makes things worse for the raw files. Adobe takes away the benefits of shooting raw in the first place by changing the files on import. Adobe says they will continue to work on it. Yeah, OK. Big bummer for us who expected to grade inside PPro with the full advantage of raw 14 bit and the DR. Even AE and Speedgrade are effected.

gary2013

Quote from: kgv5 on July 16, 2013, 12:55:33 AM
yes, you can. You can adjust the values quite fast in AE- right click on the footage>replace footage>go to the same folder with dng's and select one dng>you're back in ACR so you can change the values anytime.
i think they took it out. i got the new 12,1 update today and now i don't get ACR at all. Even new dng seq.

gary

gary2013

Quote from: chmee on September 14, 2013, 01:58:06 AM
i seeked the net for this info, never found any hint, vegas is supporting dng's.. so if, good.

regards chmee
i don't think vegas supports dng's. but i might be wrong. i don't have vegas installed at the moment.

Gary
see my profile below.

1%

I tried to import some in vegas but no dice, it supports other image sequence formats but not DNG.