lv_set_raw function

Started by marekk, July 14, 2013, 03:19:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marekk

I've found a function called lv_set_raw in a rom for 60D.

"RAW TYPE ::: RSHD       ==>  0":
"             SHADE      ==>  1":
"             HIVSHD     ==>  2":
"             ORBIT      ==>  3":
"             DEFCORRE   ==>  4":
"             CCD        ==>  5":
"             DEFMARK    ==>  6":

Maybe someone know how what's this and how to set it properly for testing ?

marekk

ok thx, it's a PREFERRED_RAW_TYPE
It's enabled for 5DMKIII and for 600D in Tragic Lantern... but how to find this memory address? ;) it's a nightmare for me ;)

Quote from: a1ex on July 14, 2013, 03:26:12 PM
http://www.magiclantern.fm/forum/index.php?topic=5614.25

1%

find it from lv_af_raw... remember its offset 0x4 otherwise you just overwrite the address of the register stored in memory. Its got a good chance of not working. 6D/EOSM other types are all bad. Would love to get the real defect detection going though, on 50D there is a command for it but I don't think its working right.

marekk

Does raw type 16 remove bad/hot pixels on 600D ?

Quote from: 1% on July 14, 2013, 03:49:55 PM
find it from lv_af_raw... remember its offset 0x4 otherwise you just overwrite the address of the register stored in memory. Its got a good chance of not working. 6D/EOSM other types are all bad. Would love to get the real defect detection going though, on 50D there is a command for it but I don't think its working right.

1%

It might, without setting I got these funny lines. At first I was overwriting the register and it still kicked the bad pixels.

marekk

Disassembling is to difficult for me.. ;)

Quote from: 1% on July 14, 2013, 08:19:34 PM
It might, without setting I got these funny lines. At first I was overwriting the register and it still kicked the bad pixels.