South - A 5D Mark II Raw Test

Started by Daedalus0506, July 11, 2013, 10:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daedalus0506

First greater test for me...

what do you think?

Original videos quality is just amazing!

Thank you guys!!

dariSSight

Quote from: Daedalus0506 on July 11, 2013, 10:02:53 PM
First greater test for me...

what do you think?

Original videos quality is just amazing!

Thank you guys!!

What was the resolution you converted to 3K tiff and Eyeframe is better then QuickTime ProRes Conversion?
Canon 5D Mark II

xNiNELiVES

Nice video. Just a few things I'd like to say:
1)There's an oil mark or piece of dust on your sensor or lens. You can see it the top leftish corner for the entire video.
2)What resolution did you shoot this at? It seems a bit softer than what it should be.

Daedalus0506

thanks guys

yeah that was dust on my sensor. unfortunately i didnt spot it when i was shooting  :-[

i shot at 1880x800, the original video i was exporting from premiere is hell of a lot sharper. i think its just the vimeo compression making it look that soft (dont know what i could do besides upgrading to pro version)

@dariSSight:

i dont actually know wether Quicktime is better than Eyeframe or not, i do not own QTpro so i cant tell you. Eyeframe is nice for me, it does what i want :)

xNiNELiVES

Quote from: Daedalus0506 on July 12, 2013, 12:40:20 AM
thanks guys

yeah that was dust on my sensor. unfortunately i didnt spot it when i was shooting  :-[

i shot at 1880x800, the original video i was exporting from premiere is hell of a lot sharper. i think its just the vimeo compression making it look that soft (dont know what i could do besides upgrading to pro version)

@dariSSight:

i dont actually know wether Quicktime is better than Eyeframe or not, i do not own QTpro so i cant tell you. Eyeframe is nice for me, it does what i want :)

I think this occurs to everyone. Just upload it to youtube. I liked vimeo for their quicker servers but now I'm starting to dislike them... The only good thing they do now is allow people to download the original video.

Daedalus0506

just uploaded it to youtube. its the 3K version, so just select original.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkVkvUr3_Fs