[Canon T3i | 600D] RAW Shortfilm: Daisy's Death

Started by CFP, July 13, 2013, 12:50:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CFP

Hello everyone :D

Since almost every 600D RAW test I could find on YouTube looked quite bad or boring I tried to do my own with a little bit more content than cats & flowers. And I tried to get the highest quality out of my camera, but I guess I failed. I'm sure there's still room for improving the workflow and result. Anyway, here's my short 'test video':

The settings and everything is in the description. If you have a question, ask it. The video is no cool film or something like that but I hope it shows how the 600D's RAW videos may look if you put a bit effort in them.

Luzestudio

Very nice, simply the best sample of RAW on 600D I saw until now. I see it totally usable.

Can you share the configuration you used for recording and for upscaling the pictures?

Best,

Xermán
-----
www.luzestudio.es

deleted.account

Regarding improving the workflow, it is possible if you wanted to test any improvements, to import 16bit tifs into Avisynth, upscale at 16bit depth and then encode out to 8bit 4:2:0, whether via Virtualdub, AVSPmod or even on the command line with avs enabled build of ffmpeg (MS Windows only).