Exploting Kindle

Started by Mauricefh, July 10, 2013, 09:24:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mauricefh

I posted a query in respect of the PDF manual - I think I worded my query in a way that might have suggested the text was extracted and used. NOT MY INTENTION! I would only do that with authors permission (and so would you).

It seems to me there  is a need for a simple guide - getting the PDF script - in an Authorised form - would be good start. My knowledge of ML is not sufficient to manage such a project, and I do not know how many ML users have a Kindle (got it for my 85th birthday). I assume I could just get the PDF on my Kindle but the material needs to be somewhat condensed for the idea to be practical.

I foresee the Kindle could be a great boon to photographers in the field. Anybody interested? NOT IN ILLEGAL copying. 

Doyle4

Quote from: Mauricefh on July 10, 2013, 09:24:41 PM
I posted a query in respect of the PDF manual - I think I worded my query in a way that might have suggested the text was extracted and used. NOT MY INTENTION! I would only do that with authors permission (and so would you).

It seems to me there  is a need for a simple guide - getting the PDF script - in an Authorised form - would be good start. My knowledge of ML is not sufficient to manage such a project, and I do not know how many ML users have a Kindle (got it for my 85th birthday). I assume I could just get the PDF on my Kindle but the material needs to be somewhat condensed for the idea to be practical.

I foresee the Kindle could be a great boon to photographers in the field. Anybody interested? NOT IN ILLEGAL copying.

i was thinking this, i own an iphone, would love to see a ML app,