Native RAW file support for Sony Vegas Pro?

Started by hjfilmspeed, July 05, 2013, 05:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hjfilmspeed

Hello! I was thinking it would be awesome to get native ML RAW support for Sony Vegas Pro. Is it possible? I know you can edit RED files right in the timeline and you can alter the raw data right inside Sony Vegas. Feel free to destroy this topic if its just taking up space.  ;D

fatpig

how do you go about changing parameters of the RAW RED file inside vegas? do they have a special interface for it? Does it eliminate the need to use another app than vegas?

hjfilmspeed

Yes! if you go up to your media tab you can u can right click on your file and go to clip properties or something like that and you can edit raw white white balance exposure curves sharpening ect. it definitely isnt as extensive as some programs but you can generate some sweet looks. that coupled with magic bullet could be great!  check this out at 5:03 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxLw-AQJDqo

hjfilmspeed

Any body find anything for DNG support in Sony Vegas Pro or even native ML raw support?

fatpig

hjfilmspeed

Thank you for the update!!! I was just searching around a found nothing. Loving batchelor by the way!!!!!