Another raw_rec.mo for 5D2 - bypass 4GB, selecting, deleting, playing

Started by pravdomil, May 24, 2013, 10:16:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

silvertonesx24

This is great work, but doesn't seem to save any settings in the raw video menu. They have to be changed back every time I toggle the camera on-off.

Doyle4

Not sure what im doing wrong, but im on a mac and have a split file, for over an hour now i have tried everything to join, but not getting anywhere :(

Iv tried dragging the folder into terminal and using the command, nothing
tried dragging in the 2 files, then the command, nothing :(
Terminal keeps telling me theres no directory, how do i tell it where the files are etc?

Cheers

togg

Quote from: Doyle4 on July 06, 2013, 10:13:00 PM
Not sure what im doing wrong, but im on a mac and have a split file, for over an hour now i have tried everything to join, but not getting anywhere :(

Iv tried dragging the folder into terminal and using the command, nothing
tried dragging in the 2 files, then the command, nothing :(
Terminal keeps telling me theres no directory, how do i tell it where the files are etc?

Cheers

You're doing something wrong. Be sure to copy/paste the directory also for the output file and check all the spaces etc.

Doyle4

Quote from: togg on July 06, 2013, 10:38:32 PM
You're doing something wrong. Be sure to copy/paste the directory also for the output file and check all the spaces etc.

I am indeed! haha, killing my brain,

Could i be cheeky and ask for a screen shot of your terminal with an example please, still cant seem to get it too work, i know RAWmagic allows split files but the vertical banding is still there where i love RAW2DNG as it just works, shame splits dont