20.2MP APS-C 'Dual Pixel CMOS AF' sensor
    DIGIC 5+ image processor
    ISO 100-12800 standard, 25600 expanded
    7fps continuous shooting, burst depth 65 JPEG / 16 RAW
    'Silent' shutter mode
    1080p30 video recording, stereo sound via external mic
    19-point AF system, all points cross-type, sensitive to -0.5 EV
    63-zone iFCL metering system
    98% viewfinder coverage, 0.95x magnification, switchable gridlines and electronic level display
    Fully-articulated touchscreen, 1040k dot 3" ClearView II LCD, 3:2 aspect ratio
    Single SD/SDHC/SDXC card slot
    Built-in Wi-Fi
    Single-axis electronic level
    Built-in flash works as off-camera remote flash controller
    AF microadjustment (can be set individually for up to 40 lenses, remembered by lens serial number)
    In-camera High Dynamic Range and Multiple Exposure modes (JPEG-only)
    'Creative Filter' image processing styles, previewed in live view

http://www.dpreview.com/previews/canon-eos-70d

this body has more buffer !!!!!  ;D
What is your opinion of that ??

Abstrak

The single sd slot is a buzzkill as a 60D owner there is no reason to upgrade. My next purchase is a 5D mk iii maybe two, I am curious to see what the 7D mk ii does if they do it brand it that way.

AriLG

Hi

In a rare statement, CanonRumors had posted (and deleted immediately) that as known to internal sources, canon code can be unlocked altogether - you just have to find the secret code which is comprised of 12 digits (numbers and characters) and is generated by a lottery machines.

Unlocking the code will allow us to :

* Shoot BRAW (Bayer RAW - that's the Rawest of RAW. it is also an abbreviation of "Badass RAW")
* Shoot 8K RAW, transcoding in-camera to ProRes, Cineform and DNxHD - all at once - so we can choose among them. and output to a new highly compressed, lossless format (the new format is said to challenge the lows of physics) called Rock-n-RAW.
* Allow the camera to utilize a new cooling mechanism that cools the internals of the camera at -85° C. no more fearing of frying the camera. another newly developed mechanism will make sure that by the time the coldness reaches the body itself, it is at 25° C again.
* have "ML-Ready" code inside. the developers will just state what they want to do, and the code will generate itself with pre-made templates. the shutdown screen will now have a "Powered by ML" logo.
* know that a1ex will replace Tsuneji Uchida at the board of canon. Canon will replace its name to MeLon.
* have a new "welcome" screen, with a Karaoke version of Oasis' "You gotta roll with it", called "You gotta RAW with it"

----------------------------

Back to reality :

Shoot with what you have  ;)
T3i (main), T2i
------------------
It's not about accuracy,  it's about Aesthetics