MLV sound glitches

Started by [email protected], November 08, 2014, 01:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[email protected]

Somebody knows why MLV of magic lantern sound have random glitches? I can't trust that system for a serious shooting.

Any way of fixing this?

THANKS!!!!

dmilligan

chmee

you dont want to help us to help you? indeed. it works and it glitches on your computer. satisfied?
[size=2]phreekz * blog * twitter[/size]

[email protected]

I simply don't get what this long page is about. Do you want me to make a degree of asking questions? Ask what information you need to complete and I will say it. No problem. I don't think is my computer. The wav is always normal but from time to time it sounds like a big glitch in any take I do. I have a macbook pro with never glitches in any audio.

Thanks

chmee

if you open them in an audio-editor, do you see the glitches?

btw. if you wanna help in a gentle manner, you should name your body, the used firmware and version of ml. "it does not work" is nothing but troll-behaviour.
[size=2]phreekz * blog * twitter[/size]

[email protected]

Yes, it appears in audio editor. Sorry. I'm using CANON 5D MARK 2, Last nightly build of magic lantern and last firmware. Some months ago I did some test with other magic lantern version and the same thing happens. Yesterday I tried to deactivate audio gain in magic lantern that I have it in +23db and look like there is not more glitches but the audio is so low that is almost inaudible. I have it in CANON menu in MANUAL mode and in 40% of volume more or less.

THANKS

limey

Almost every time I have corrupted footage is when pushing the camera and card beyond the limits. You need to practice what limits your setup has before shooting and getting your workflow down.

One suggestion is to always take safety shots with safe fps and write speeds.