raw2dng ProRes 4444?

Started by ilia, June 29, 2013, 01:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilia

How can I disable ProRes 4444 from converting in raw2dng 0.13?  all I want is the raw files.

aaphotog

When you open the program, drag the programs icon into the program. Options will come up

ilia

roccosaya

Quote from: aaphotog on June 29, 2013, 02:13:18 AM
When you open the program, drag the programs icon into the program. Options will come up

Sorry for my misunderstanding, but I don't get this answer. After running raw2dng, I then drag the icon back on top of it as you say, and it just says it can't open it. Very cool that it makes prores 4444 right out of box, but at times, as others have said, just want the raw images. What might I be doing wrong?

aaphotog

Quote from: roccosaya on July 17, 2013, 07:05:55 AM
Sorry for my misunderstanding, but I don't get this answer. After running raw2dng, I then drag the icon back on top of it as you say, and it just says it can't open it. Very cool that it makes prores 4444 right out of box, but at times, as others have said, just want the raw images. What might I be doing wrong?
Do you have the program on an external hard drive?
If so(even if not so), try placing the program or your desktop. Re download it. Do NOT use one that was already unzipped. Unzip it on your desktop, open the app, then drag the apps icon onto the opened app.
I've had issues with it not being able to give me the options when running from an external hard drive. I got no message, but the options don't pop up at all.