[DUPLICATE] Cropmarks on hdtv on slideshow mode

Started by Cricchio, June 09, 2013, 02:30:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cricchio

I'm currently shooting my 2nd feature film in Ireland plus I do other things as documentaries promo videos and other stuff. when I'm shooting for example a feature and the end of each day first thing I do when I go home it's reviewing back the footage on my hd tv and as I always use cropmarks especially 2:35 ratio I'love to have the option to start a slideshow with the right aspect ratio cropmarks.
Now I know that you can set cropmarks on playback but they only work on the camera as when you show it on an hdtv the cropmarks don't show up right, plus (assuming they were working on an hd tv) if you seat back on a tv you can't from playback step to the next clip as there is no remote for the canon5d2 so you should stand up and go to the next and so forth for every clip, that's why I think that option should be added to the slideshow option and that would show correct marks covering the entire screen. Thanks I hope someone can make this happen as that would make my life and other DP lives much easier...do you want to smile now :) I always put masking tape on the tv to try to see it in the correct aspect ratio and the tape always fall after a while :)