raw settings don't save

Started by silvertonesx24, June 07, 2013, 03:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

silvertonesx24

Just wanted to see if anyone else had this issue. I can't seem to generate any kind of consistency on this, but I am very sure that at one time my raw settings saved through camera power cycles.

Using a.d.'s builds on 5d2. Each time the camera powers off, I have to manually enable raw recording, reset my desired resolution, turn on the sound beep, etc. I have auto save config turned on, and even tried manually saving.

Any ideas?

1%

I think mondules don't support using config files, correct me if I'm wrong [and I'll add config ints :)]

silvertonesx24

I don't see settings for the raw module in the view config file.

Would it be possible at some point to save the raw settings?

AnotherDave

Here Here!

Having to flip raw on is annoying.  :-/ 

b4wx

Has anyone found a workaround for this yet? It's quite annoying to have to go back and readjust my settings each and every time i flip off the camera :/

eatstoomuchjam

Quote from: b4wx on June 17, 2013, 05:27:43 AM
Has anyone found a workaround for this yet? It's quite annoying to have to go back and readjust my settings each and every time i flip off the camera :/

Are you running a recent build?  I haven't updated in several days, but 4 days ago there were a series of commits by a1ex which seemed to be intended to save module settings.

1%

newest builds have this working.