Processing RAW HDR Video?

Started by brapodam, June 06, 2013, 05:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brapodam

Hi,

I was just wondering how does one go about processing RAW HDR Video in Linux. I'm toying around with using it for time lapse videos.

Right now what I do is I extract the DNGs, then process them in Darktable, export them to JPGs and then I'm stuck there. I need to enfuse the JPGs and then put them in something like Avidemux to render it into a video. I have tried (and failed quite miserably in) installing KImageFuser. I've also tried running EnfuseGUI in Wine and in a virtual machine running Windows 7, but they just return an error to me that says that my Enfuse version is invalid. I've tried copying over the enfuse.exe and enfuse_noopenmp.exe from Hugin, but that didn't solve the problem either.

Is there an alternative workflow that I can use? Or is there a way I can batch enfuse the files via a script? I've tried looking at the enfuse script used in the ML HDR video processing, but that doesn't work for me because my files aren't named A*.jpg and B*.jpg (and I don't know how to rename them as such; I only know how to rename them as a sequence)

I don't mind running stuff via Wine or Virtual Machine, as long as they work.

Any help would be much appreciated  ;D

a1i