Test in 1880x720 RAW

Started by Octavio79, June 05, 2013, 10:33:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Octavio79

This is my third and last test with RAW. I think I will try and finally use it for an actual project. I am loving the quality. This is just a quick test, I forgot to fix the white balance on one of the shots.

xNiNELiVES

Quote from: Octavio79 on June 05, 2013, 10:33:00 PM
This is my third and last test with RAW. I think I will try and finally use it for an actual project. I am loving the quality. This is just a quick test, I forgot to fix the white balance on one of the shots.

How many frames can you get at this resolution?
Cute dog and nice quality btw.

Octavio79

Quote from: xNiNELiVES on June 06, 2013, 01:44:17 AM
How many frames can you get at this resolution?
Cute dog and nice quality btw.
Thanks. Still not completely sure. At first I thought it was around 100, but the count keeps getting higher and higher. I will let you know on my next video.

xNiNELiVES

Quote from: Octavio79 on June 09, 2013, 09:19:43 AM
Thanks. Still not completely sure. At first I thought it was around 100, but the count keeps getting higher and higher. I will let you know on my next video.

Ok sounds good. You are using card fast enough to take advantage of the 60mb/s you can harness right?

Canon eos m

Awesome video Octavia79. You are my hero of the day for putting together such cool stuff. Will be watching this space for more.
Canon 5D Mark III, Gopro Hero Blacks with 3D Casing, A Few Lenses, Adobe CC 2014, MacBook Pro, Windows 8 PC, Lots of Video Rig!

Started Nuke. Loved it but then the 15 day trial ran out. Back to After Effects and loving it :-)