Reinstalling Magic Lantern RAW on a re-formated EXFAT card

Started by senzazn12, June 01, 2013, 08:55:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

senzazn12

I searched the forums and read the rules so I am not certain where my question should go so I decided to start a new topic. I read somewhere that even if you format the card with ML RAW on it, that the boot-flag is still enabled. Reason I want to reformat my card is because I want to record more than 4GB through the RAW_REC module in a single file. I had this set to FAT32 when I installed ML RAW and through the reading of the forums it seems that I need to reformat my CF card in the EXFAT format to record more than 4GB in a single file. So my question is do I have to do anything different when re-installing ML RAW again in that CF card since the boot-flag is still enabled even with the prior format? Any help is great. Would love to record more than 4GB limit in a single and want to know if I can just use same procedure in installing it again as if I were installing it brand new after a format. Thanks all.

senzazn12

Thank you so much Noisyboy. Worked perfect. I can now record and convert more than 4GB now in single file. Appreciate it.