Beauty (5D Mark III RAW Test)

Started by FBongcam, June 01, 2013, 11:22:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FBongcam

Hi,

I'm new to the forum, thought I'd share my first quick test with the RAW Video function using my 5D Mark III.
I used a 32 GB Lexar 800x with the 31st May (1729277) build. Shot at 1920x720. Graded in After Effects and edited in Premiere.

alecw

FBongcam

juantamad

Greetings from down under Melbourne. A simple test of high ISO. https://vimeo.com/67940747

xNiNELiVES

Definitely a good video, but I expected it to be quite a bit sharper...

juantamad

@xNINELIVES thanks mate!

it's my first time to use DSLR for video never been using any video at all, but when there's an extra feature been added
on any DSLR gotta try what's the new functions can do and to improve our work.

So far with this sanity(brilliant) RAW capable for shooting video it give us unlimited workflow for our needs to produce HIGH quality
video.

I'm not an expert for PP on any images and video, but with this new insane RAW for video, anything you can do from here is the same as you normally
what your doing on your still images.

Auto WB and the rest are on default on CS6 for a quick render and test.

juantamad

Quote from: juantamad on June 09, 2013, 07:35:03 AM
@xNINELIVES thanks mate!

it's my first time to use DSLR for video never been using any video at all, but when there's an extra feature been added
on any DSLR gotta try what's the new functions can do and to improve our work.

So far with this sanity(brilliant) RAW capable for shooting video it give us unlimited workflow for our needs to produce HIGH quality
video.

I'm not an expert for PP on any images and video, but with this new insane RAW for video, anything you can do from here is the same as you normally
what your doing on your still images.

Auto WB and the rest are on default on CS6 for a quick render and test.
720p on vimeo