5d mkII - ERR 02 - corrupted media

Started by chappyphoto, September 30, 2013, 05:51:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chappyphoto

I shot on a 32gb Lexar pro card all day.  The media seemed to be there, I could play it from the camera fine, but when I imported, all the files showed up but they won't open/play anywhere.  I'm almost certain I accidentally ejected the card before seeing the orange light blink. 

When I inserted the card back into the camera, I'm getting an "ERR 02" saying to replace the media.  I can live without most of the files on this card with the exception of ONE.  Does anyone have a solution for recovering this data? 

Thanks in advance.
eric

RenatoPhoto

Quote from: chappyphoto on September 30, 2013, 05:51:27 PM
I shot on a 32gb Lexar pro card all day.  The media seemed to be there, I could play it from the camera fine, but when I imported, all the files showed up but they won't open/play anywhere.  I'm almost certain I accidentally ejected the card before seeing the orange light blink. 

What file are you trying to open or play and what are you using to try to open or play?
http://www.pululahuahostal.com  |  EF 300 f/4, EF 100-400 L, EF 180 L, EF-S 10-22, Samyang 14mm, Sigma 28mm EX DG, Sigma 8mm 1:3.5 EX DG, EF 50mm 1:1.8 II, EF 1.4X II, Kenko C-AF 2X