50D Raw video

Started by Andy600, May 22, 2013, 03:40:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goldenchild9to5

Quote from: dogmydog on July 16, 2013, 02:49:59 PM
Thx for the help, dhallowell19!
- What i do is copying the whole ML 2.35 stable build into the card (after formating in the camera) and then overwriting the content with the development build (autoexec bin and modules folder). I don't understand what you mean by doing the whole ML install. Can you try to explain it again plz? Sorry for the trouble :(
- I set the FPS override to 23.976 (maybe thats the issue?). I'll try 24 :D
- When I turn on Small Hacks, it kills the Exposure Sim (I see the item ticked on my screen). Can I turn it off on another setting?

Try a fresh install like Andy600 had mentioned, not sure why your having such difficulties running the Hacks.. Unless your cards are faulty, or corrupted somehow.  You know what try this it works like a charm.. 

1) Format your card first as ExFat (I know you probably saying why it worked for me in the beginning) 
2) Reformat it in your camera
3) Download and install this build https://soshareit.com/5HaST9Ok7g (Make sure you copy everything from this folder and don't change nothing as is) 
4) Run Magic lantern install after you get that green writing and ok to restart your camera restart. 
5) Run modules / Exposure Override On / FPS Override 23.976 / Try turning Global Draw on with everything off for now

That's it.. it should work with no problems.  If it's' still acting up than it's definitely your CF cards.  Hope that helps 

GOD Bless

Andy600

Quote from: dogmydog on July 16, 2013, 04:53:54 PM
At shots under 4gb, it all works fine. But that doesn't help me since i need to record stuff at least two minutes long.
If your build doesn't work, I'll try at resolutions under 1584x960.

Ok, this is significant as it points to file spanning being an issue (for you). What app are you using to convert the raw files?

I think the Batchelor and raw2cdng apps have file spanning support (split raws), not sure what else can do it.
Colorist working with Davinci Resolve, Baselight, Nuke, After Effects & Premier Pro. Occasional Sunday afternoon DOP. Developer of Cinelog-C Colorspace Management and LUTs - www.cinelogdcp.com

goldenchild9to5

Quote from: Andy600 on July 16, 2013, 06:47:37 PM
Ok, this is significant as it points to file spanning being an issue (for you). What app are you using to convert the raw files?

I think the Batchelor and raw2cdng apps have file spanning support (split raws), not sure what else can do it.

Andy RawMagic Beta 7b Spans raw files

dogmydog

Thank you all very much for the support!

Ok, here it goes.

My setup:
Canon 50D
Canon EFS 10-22mm
Sandisk 16GB 60mb/s
RAW 1584x896
FPS 23.976
Windows 7 x64

First I made the test by goldenchild9to5 (magiclantern-2013Jul11), and everything worked out correctly, no pink corrupt frames.
GD ON with everyting off, Exposure Override On
However, I couldnt exceed 4GB because dropped frames would stop recording. I couldn't get continuos recording, even at 1474.

Then, I used Andy's build (Tragic.Lantern.Andy600build.Jul15.50D109) and I could record continuosly up to full card. However, all I got was pink corrupt frames, such as the one I uploaded. The funny fact is that when I stopped the video before the 4GB (I also recorded a 15sec video to test it), no pink frames, everything perfect.

I'm using RAW Batchelor Beta 2.3. Maybe its a spanned files problem?
Opposite of Sex
www.oppositeofsex.com
Canon 50D, 60D and 7D

rockfallfilms

It's nice weather here in the UK at the moment so I went and shot another raw test.

- Used Tragic Lantern by 1% (11th July build compiled by Andy600)
- Mostly shot at 1584x892 and upscaled to 1080
- 1 or 2 shots in 5x crop mode

- DNG's extracted with RAWMagic 1.0 Beta 7

- Raw processing in ACR
- Tamron 17-50mm f2.8

I'm getting more accustomed to the workflow now. I did a light 'logish' grade in ACR rendered out to Prores 444. Then applied a custom LUT in Resolve, tweaked it and added a little sharpening.

Andy600

Quote from: dogmydog on July 16, 2013, 07:31:14 PM
[spoiler]Thank you all very much for the support!

Ok, here it goes.

My setup:
Canon 50D
Canon EFS 10-22mm
Sandisk 16GB 60mb/s
RAW 1584x896
FPS 23.976
Windows 7 x64

First I made the test by goldenchild9to5 (magiclantern-2013Jul11), and everything worked out correctly, no pink corrupt frames.
However, I couldnt exceed 4GB because dropped frames would stop recording. I couldn't get continuos recording, even at 1474.

Then, I used Andy's build (Tragic.Lantern.Andy600build.Jul15.50D109) and I could record continuosly up to full card. However, all I got was pink corrupt frames, such as the one I uploaded. The funny fact is that when I stopped the video before the 4GB (I also recorded a 15sec video to test it), no pink frames, everything perfect.[/spoiler]

I'll try to recreate the issue and see if I can spot what the problem is. I guess if you are using Batchelor etc you must be on a PC so RawMagic won't work.

@1% do you know if file spanning is ok with TL2.0?
Colorist working with Davinci Resolve, Baselight, Nuke, After Effects & Premier Pro. Occasional Sunday afternoon DOP. Developer of Cinelog-C Colorspace Management and LUTs - www.cinelogdcp.com

goldenchild9to5

Quote from: dogmydog on July 16, 2013, 07:31:14 PM
Thank you all very much for the support!

Ok, here it goes.

My setup:
Canon 50D
Canon EFS 10-22mm
Sandisk 16GB 60mb/s
RAW 1584x896
FPS 23.976
Windows 7 x64

Then, I used Andy's build (Tragic.Lantern.Andy600build.Jul15.50D109) and I could record continuosly up to full card. However, all I got was pink corrupt frames, such as the one I uploaded. The funny fact is that when I stopped the video before the 4GB (I also recorded a 15sec video to test it), no pink frames, everything perfect.

Great to hear that you got to work.. try one more thing.  From the canon menu put your picture quality on (JPEG Large) and not (RAW) it shouldn't make that much difference but still try it out and report back.  It might be a spanned files problem. 

Andy600

Still working on the 50D/raw video (including Tragic Lantern 2.0) guide. Up to 5k words+ and trying to cover everything I can think of but there will be a 'quick setup' section. If anyone has any specific 'user' questions about raw video on the 50D just PM them to me. I think I'll have answered most things in the guide but there may be things I've overlooked.

goldenchild9to5

Quote from: rockfallfilms on July 16, 2013, 07:39:04 PM
It's nice weather here in the UK at the moment so I went and shot another raw test.

- Used Tragic Lantern by 1% (11th July build compiled by Andy600)
- Mostly shot at 1584x892 and upscaled to 1080
- 1 or 2 shots in 5x crop mode

- DNG's extracted with RAWMagic 1.0 Beta 7

- Raw processing in ACR
- Tamron 17-50mm f2.8

I'm getting more accustomed to the workflow now. I did a light 'logish' grade in ACR rendered out to Prores 444. Then applied a custom LUT in Resolve, tweaked it and added a little sharpening.

Great job.. like that logish look a lot, keep posting more test beautiful. 

goldenchild9to5

Quote from: Andy600 on July 16, 2013, 07:48:46 PM
Still working on the 50D/raw video (including Tragic Lantern 2.0) guide. Up to 5k words+ and trying to cover everything I can think of but there will be a 'quick setup' section. If anyone has any specific 'user' questions about raw video on the 50D just PM them to me. I think I'll have answered most things in the guide but there may be things I've overlooked.

We needed something like that for all Beginners, thanks for taking the initiative for doing so.  All I'm going to say is Team 50D is the best  8)

Andy600

Quote from: goldenchild9to5 on July 16, 2013, 07:55:20 PM
We needed something like that for all Beginners, thanks for taking the initiative for doing so.  All I'm going to say is Team 50D is the best  8)

I'll send you a draft when it's ready. Gotta add some pretty pics and formatting in InDesign so it's an interactive PDF (hopefully). I keep thinking of new things to add so it's taking ages  ;D

dogmydog

Quote from: Andy600 on July 16, 2013, 07:42:45 PM
I'll try to recreate the issue and see if I can spot what the problem is. I guess if you are using Batchelor etc you must be on a PC so RawMagic won't work.

@1% do you know if file spanning is ok with TL2.0?

Ok, I repeated the same test with my Transcend 16GB 1000x and it looks like the problem is when I extract with Batchelor the spanned files.

I rename the 1234.RAW and 1234.R01, 1234.R02 etc to 1.RAW, 2.RAW, 3.RAW, then use Batchelor to export to DNG. The result is always pink corrupt files, either on Tragic.Lantern.Andy600build.Jul15.50D109 or magiclantern-2013Jul11.

I will try on RAWmagic on a MAC mini that I have, to see what happens.
Then Ill try to upload results here.

EDIT: golden, I forgot to mention that I've been using JPEG large quality and no RAW on camera setup since the 1st try :)
Opposite of Sex
www.oppositeofsex.com
Canon 50D, 60D and 7D

dogmydog

Quote from: goldenchild9to5 on July 16, 2013, 07:43:23 PM
Great to hear that you got to work.. try one more thing.  From the canon menu put your picture quality on (JPEG Large) and not (RAW) it shouldn't make that much difference but still try it out and report back.  It might be a spanned files problem. 
Quote from: Andy600 on July 16, 2013, 06:47:37 PM

Guys, thank you so much for all the help!
I used rawmagic on my MAC MINI, and guess what? No pink corrupt frames :D
http://www.sendspace.com/file/09w44k

Im going to seek help on the RAWBatchelor topic and see what they can do for me.
If there is anyting i can add to this discussion, Tragic.Lantern.Andy600build.Jul15.50D109 is way better than magiclantern-2013Jul11, since it can write 1592x892 on my SanDisk 16GB 60mb/s CONTINUOUSLY while the other cannot :)

Ty all so much. Team 50D rocks!!!

EDIT: Funny fact... DNG thumbnails on my mac look magenta tinted. Files are ok thought
Opposite of Sex
www.oppositeofsex.com
Canon 50D, 60D and 7D

goldenchild9to5

Quote from: Andy600 on July 16, 2013, 08:02:27 PM
I'll send you a draft when it's ready. Gotta add some pretty pics and formatting in InDesign so it's an interactive PDF (hopefully). I keep thinking of new things to add so it's taking ages  ;D

Don't take to long now because there are plenty of hungry 50D owners out there waiting to devourer this guide  ;D  50D is looking too good to pass-up right now. 

goldenchild9to5

Quote from: dogmydog on July 16, 2013, 08:48:10 PM
Guys, thank you so much for all the help!
I used rawmagic on my MAC MINI, and guess what? No pink corrupt frames :D
http://www.sendspace.com/file/09w44k

Im going to seek help on the RAWBatchelor topic and see what they can do for me.
If there is anyting i can add to this discussion, Tragic.Lantern.Andy600build.Jul15.50D109 is way better than magiclantern-2013Jul11, since it can write 1592x892 on my SanDisk 16GB 60mb/s CONTINUOUSLY while the other cannot :)

Ty all so much. Team 50D rocks!!!

EDIT: Funny fact... DNG thumbnails on my mac look magenta tinted. Files are ok thought

Great!!! glad that it all worked out for you.  Thanks for letting me know about your findings now i'm gonna have to give the Tragic another spin. 

crash-film

hi andy!

i think your guide will be awesome.
if you need any help with it or want some more eyes to take a look at it, i would be glad to do so.

i´m in the tv, film and commercial business since 12 years and the last 5 years i worked as a technical director, trained hundreds of people and wrote many manuals and optimized workflow after workflow.

and maybe just somebody wants a german translation..... just tell me ;-)

goldenchild9to5

Quote from: crash-film on July 16, 2013, 09:46:30 PM
hi andy!

if you need any help with it or want some more eyes to take a look at it, i would be glad to do so.

i´m in the tv, film and commercial business since 12 years and the last 5 years i worked as a technical director, trained hundreds of people and wrote many manuals and optimized workflow after workflow.

Welcome to the forum Crash-Film glad to have you on board.  Maybe in the near future you can share some of your findings about the 50D as far as workflows goes. 

Andy600

Quote from: crash-film on July 16, 2013, 09:46:30 PM
hi andy!

Hey thanks :)

I'll certain need eyes on it before releasing it and it will be good to have someone look at it who is used to writing manuals etc so thanks for your offer!

I'll send over a 'text only' review copy when I start making the PDF layout, hopefully tomorrow or the day after. The guide will be FREE to download by anyone BTW  :)

Andy600

Just uploaded the latest 50D Unified build if anyone wants it. (it's Unified code, not Tragic Lantern).

Seems stable here.

https://bitbucket.org/andy600/andy50d/downloads/Magic.Lantern.July162013.50D.109.Andy600.unified.9f843c096fda+.zip

The latest commits are all about Dual ISO for the 5d3 (That is Waaaaaay cool but of course, it won't work on the 50D) but there are also minor code updates that will affect other cameras. This is built with completely fresh code ;)

menoc

Quote from: dogmydog on July 16, 2013, 08:06:37 PM
Ok, I repeated the same test with my Transcend 16GB 1000x and it looks like the problem is when I extract with Batchelor the spanned files.

I rename the 1234.RAW and 1234.R01, 1234.R02 etc to 1.RAW, 2.RAW, 3.RAW, then use Batchelor to export to DNG. The result is always pink corrupt files, either on Tragic.Lantern.Andy600build.Jul15.50D109 or magiclantern-2013Jul11.

I will try on RAWmagic on a MAC mini that I have, to see what happens.
Then Ill try to upload results here.

EDIT: golden, I forgot to mention that I've been using JPEG large quality and no RAW on camera setup since the 1st try :)

Try to always merge spanned RAW files first before using a RAW file converter like RawMagic. The reason is that, in a spanned RAW sequence, only the last file in the sequence has the RAW file footer in it's contents. At least as far as I know.

Trying to convert a RAW file without the footer could also cause corruption. But please, let me know if I have missed any developments that render my point mute! :P  - developments come so fast I could have missed something.

goldenchild9to5

Quote from: Andy600 on July 16, 2013, 10:58:58 PM
Just uploaded the latest 50D Unified build if anyone wants it. (it's Unified code, not Tragic Lantern).

Seems stable here.

https://bitbucket.org/andy600/andy50d/downloads/Magic.Lantern.July162013.50D.109.Andy600.unified.9f843c096fda+.zip

The latest commits are all about Dual ISO for the 5d3 (That is Waaaaaay cool but of course, it won't work on the 50D) but there are also minor code updates that will affect other cameras. This is built with completely fresh code ;)

Thanks for posting will give it a try later on.  5D3 is getting all the goodies..  but it's awesome what Alex1 has been able to accomplish 14 stops of Dynamic Range that is ALexa territory. 

cantsin

Just wanting to share a video shot with the 50D & Unified ML from July 11th. Encountered some glitches shooting on a 60 MB/s Sandisk card and decided to include some of them in the edit:
https://vimeo.com/70259256

Workflow: RawMagic, Lightroom 5 -> tiff, ffmpeg -> ProRes 444, Premiere CC + FilmConvert.

djfremen

Quote from: cantsin on July 17, 2013, 01:15:40 AM
Just wanting to share a video shot with the 50D

I have that same glitch with a single frame being darker. Your workflow seems longer than mine though.

RAW > Import with Ginger HDR into AE > Grade > Render out ProRes 4444 to FCP 7.03.

Also, noob question- how do I turn off autoexposure? When I lock ISO, shutter, WB it still gains up and down depending on brightness.

artiswar

Quote from: djfremen on July 17, 2013, 02:09:51 AM
I have that same glitch with a single frame being darker. Your workflow seems longer than mine though.

RAW > Import with Ginger HDR into AE > Grade > Render out ProRes 4444 to FCP 7.03.

Also, noob question- how do I turn off autoexposure? When I lock ISO, shutter, WB it still gains up and down depending on brightness.

Exposure override.

menoc

For some reason, the prores 4444 file put out by raw2dng is unrecognized by my system - OSX 10.8.4

Anybody has any idea why? Here's the resultant text:

raw2dng converter GUI for OsX
Beta ver.0.13

M28-1957 File Supported
Generating ProResHQ 4444 with FPS: 23.976
ffmpeg version 1.2.1-tessus Copyright (c) 2000-2013 the FFmpeg developers
  built on May  9 2013 21:58:14 with llvm-gcc 4.2.1 (LLVM build 2336.1.00)
  configuration: --prefix=/Users/tessus/data/ext/ffmpeg/sw --as=yasm --extra-version=tessus --disable-shared --enable-static --disable-ffplay --enable-gpl --enable-pthreads --enable-postproc --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libtheora --enable-libvorbis --enable-libx264 --enable-libxvid --enable-libspeex --enable-bzlib --enable-zlib --enable-libopencore-amrnb --enable-libopencore-amrwb --enable-libxavs --enable-version3 --enable-libvo-aacenc --enable-libvo-amrwbenc --enable-libvpx --enable-libgsm --enable-libopus --enable-fontconfig --enable-libfreetype --enable-libass --enable-filters --enable-runtime-cpudetect
  libavutil      52. 18.100 / 52. 18.100
  libavcodec     54. 92.100 / 54. 92.100
  libavformat    54. 63.104 / 54. 63.104
  libavdevice    54.  3.103 / 54.  3.103
  libavfilter     3. 42.103 /  3. 42.103
  libswscale      2.  2.100 /  2.  2.100
  libswresample   0. 17.102 /  0. 17.102
  libpostproc    52.  2.100 / 52.  2.100
[image2pipe @ 0x102019600] Stream #0: not enough frames to estimate rate; consider increasing probesize
[image2pipe @ 0x102019600] Estimating duration from bitrate, this may be inaccurate
Input #0, image2pipe, from 'pipe:0':
  Duration: N/A, bitrate: N/A
    Stream #0:0: Video: ppm, rgb48be, 1920x1080, 23.98 tbr, 23.98 tbn, 23.98 tbc
Output #0, mov, to '/Users/oscarmoreno/Desktop/test/M28-1957.mov':
  Metadata:
    encoder         : Lavf54.63.104
    Stream #0:0: Video: prores (apch / 0x68637061), yuv444p10le, 1920x1080, q=2-31, 200 kb/s, 11988 tbn, 23.98 tbc
Stream mapping:
  Stream #0:0 -> #0:0 (ppm -> prores_kostya)
frame=    3 fps=2.1 q=0.0 size=    2844kB time=00:00:00.12 bitrate=186177.9kbits/s   
frame=    4 fps=1.6 q=0.0 size=    3792kB time=00:00:00.16 bitrate=186204.1kbits/s   
frame=    5 fps=1.4 q=0.0 size=    4740kB time=00:00:00.20 bitrate=186198.5kbits/s   
frame=    6 fps=1.3 q=0.0 size=    5688kB time=00:00:00.25 bitrate=186211.6kbits/s   
frame=    7 fps=1.3 q=0.0 size=    6637kB time=00:00:00.29 bitrate=186225.3kbits/s   
frame=    8 fps=1.2 q=0.0 size=    7585kB time=00:00:00.33 bitrate=186231.5kbits/s   
frame=    9 fps=1.2 q=0.0 size=    8533kB time=00:00:00.37 bitrate=186225.4kbits/s   
frame=   10 fps=1.2 q=0.0 size=    9481kB time=00:00:00.41 bitrate=186221.4kbits/s   
frame=   11 fps=1.1 q=0.0 size=   10428kB time=00:00:00.45 bitrate=186206.4kbits/s   
frame=   12 fps=1.1 q=0.0 size=   11377kB time=00:00:00.50 bitrate=186209.4kbits/s   
frame=   13 fps=1.1 q=0.0 size=   12325kB time=00:00:00.54 bitrate=186211.3kbits/s   
frame=   14 fps=1.1 q=0.0 size=   13273kB time=00:00:00.58 bitrate=186209.0kbits/s   
frame=   15 fps=1.1 q=0.0 size=   14221kB time=00:00:00.62 bitrate=186216.2kbits/s   
frame=   16 fps=1.1 q=0.0 size=   15169kB time=00:00:00.66 bitrate=186212.7kbits/s   
frame=   17 fps=1.1 q=0.0 size=   16118kB time=00:00:00.70 bitrate=186218.8kbits/s   
frame=   18 fps=1.1 q=0.0 size=   17065kB time=00:00:00.75 bitrate=186210.9kbits/s   
frame=   19 fps=1.1 q=0.0 size=   18013kB time=00:00:00.79 bitrate=186204.8kbits/s   
frame=   20 fps=1.1 q=0.0 size=   18961kB time=00:00:00.83 bitrate=186203.5kbits/s   
frame=   21 fps=1.1 q=0.0 size=   19909kB time=00:00:00.87 bitrate=186204.9kbits/s   
frame=   22 fps=1.0 q=0.0 size=   20857kB time=00:00:00.91 bitrate=186204.0kbits/s   
frame=   23 fps=1.0 q=0.0 size=   21805kB time=00:00:00.95 bitrate=186202.9kbits/s   
frame=   24 fps=1.0 q=0.0 size=   22752kB time=00:00:01.00 bitrate=186202.0kbits/s   
frame=   25 fps=1.0 q=0.0 size=   23701kB time=00:00:01.04 bitrate=186206.6kbits/s   
frame=   26 fps=1.0 q=0.0 size=   24650kB time=00:00:01.08 bitrate=186209.7kbits/s   
frame=   27 fps=1.0 q=0.0 size=   25597kB time=00:00:01.12 bitrate=186208.6kbits/s   
frame=   28 fps=1.0 q=0.0 size=   26546kB time=00:00:01.16 bitrate=186211.4kbits/s   
frame=   29 fps=1.0 q=0.0 size=   27494kB time=00:00:01.20 bitrate=186211.7kbits/s   
frame=   30 fps=1.0 q=0.0 size=   28442kB time=00:00:01.25 bitrate=186208.4kbits/s   
frame=   31 fps=1.0 q=0.0 size=   29389kB time=00:00:01.29 bitrate=186205.5kbits/s   
frame=   32 fps=1.0 q=0.0 size=   30337kB time=00:00:01.33 bitrate=186203.8kbits/s   
frame=   33 fps=1.0 q=0.0 size=   31284kB time=00:00:01.37 bitrate=186198.8kbits/s   
frame=   34 fps=1.0 q=0.0 size=   32233kB time=00:00:01.41 bitrate=186201.7kbits/s   
frame=   35 fps=1.0 q=0.0 size=   33181kB time=00:00:01.45 bitrate=186202.6kbits/s   
frame=   36 fps=1.0 q=0.0 size=   34129kB time=00:00:01.50 bitrate=186203.7kbits/s   
frame=   37 fps=1.0 q=0.0 size=   35077kB time=00:00:01.54 bitrate=186202.6kbits/s   
frame=   38 fps=1.0 q=0.0 size=   36026kB time=00:00:01.58 bitrate=186206.1kbits/s   
frame=   39 fps=1.0 q=0.0 size=   36973kB time=00:00:01.62 bitrate=186205.2kbits/s   
frame=   40 fps=1.0 q=0.0 size=   37922kB time=00:00:01.66 bitrate=186205.4kbits/s   
frame=   41 fps=1.0 q=0.0 size=   38869kB time=00:00:01.71 bitrate=186203.8kbits/s   
frame=   42 fps=1.0 q=0.0 size=   39817kB time=00:00:01.75 bitrate=186205.0kbits/s   
frame=   43 fps=1.0 q=0.0 size=   40765kB time=00:00:01.79 bitrate=186204.8kbits/s   
frame=   44 fps=1.0 q=0.0 size=   41713kB time=00:00:01.83 bitrate=186201.0kbits/s   
frame=   45 fps=1.0 q=0.0 size=   42660kB time=00:00:01.87 bitrate=186196.7kbits/s   
frame=   46 fps=1.0 q=0.0 size=   43608kB time=00:00:01.91 bitrate=186196.9kbits/s   
frame=   47 fps=1.0 q=0.0 size=   44556kB time=00:00:01.96 bitrate=186196.1kbits/s   
frame=   48 fps=1.0 q=0.0 size=   45503kB time=00:00:02.00 bitrate=186195.8kbits/s   
frame=   49 fps=1.0 q=0.0 size=   46452kB time=00:00:02.04 bitrate=186197.0kbits/s   
frame=   50 fps=1.0 q=0.0 size=   47401kB time=00:00:02.08 bitrate=186200.4kbits/s   
frame=   51 fps=1.0 q=0.0 size=   48349kB time=00:00:02.12 bitrate=186202.9kbits/s   
frame=   52 fps=1.0 q=0.0 size=   49298kB time=00:00:02.16 bitrate=186206.9kbits/s   
frame=   53 fps=1.0 q=0.0 size=   50247kB time=00:00:02.21 bitrate=186210.0kbits/s   
frame=   54 fps=1.0 q=0.0 size=   51195kB time=00:00:02.25 bitrate=186209.3kbits/s   
frame=   55 fps=1.0 q=0.0 size=   52144kB time=00:00:02.29 bitrate=186211.3kbits/s   
frame=   56 fps=1.0 q=0.0 size=   53092kB time=00:00:02.33 bitrate=186213.0kbits/s   
frame=   57 fps=1.0 q=0.0 size=   54041kB time=00:00:02.37 bitrate=186213.6kbits/s   
frame=   58 fps=1.0 q=0.0 size=   54988kB time=00:00:02.41 bitrate=186213.1kbits/s   
frame=   59 fps=1.0 q=0.0 size=   55936kB time=00:00:02.46 bitrate=186211.6kbits/s   
frame=   60 fps=1.0 q=0.0 size=   56884kB time=00:00:02.50 bitrate=186212.4kbits/s   
frame=   61 fps=1.0 q=0.0 size=   57832kB time=00:00:02.54 bitrate=186209.4kbits/s   
frame=   62 fps=1.0 q=0.0 size=   58779kB time=00:00:02.58 bitrate=186209.0kbits/s   
frame=   63 fps=1.0 q=0.0 size=   59727kB time=00:00:02.62 bitrate=186208.0kbits/s   
frame=   64 fps=1.0 q=0.0 size=   60675kB time=00:00:02.66 bitrate=186208.5kbits/s   
frame=   65 fps=1.0 q=0.0 size=   61624kB time=00:00:02.71 bitrate=186208.7kbits/s   
frame=   66 fps=1.0 q=0.0 size=   62572kB time=00:00:02.75 bitrate=186208.7kbits/s   
frame=   67 fps=1.0 q=0.0 size=   63519kB time=00:00:02.79 bitrate=186206.9kbits/s   
frame=   68 fps=1.0 q=0.0 size=   64467kB time=00:00:02.83 bitrate=186207.1kbits/s   
frame=   69 fps=1.0 q=0.0 size=   65415kB time=00:00:02.87 bitrate=186206.6kbits/s   
frame=   70 fps=1.0 q=0.0 size=   66364kB time=00:00:02.91 bitrate=186209.1kbits/s   
frame=   71 fps=1.0 q=0.0 size=   67312kB time=00:00:02.96 bitrate=186209.0kbits/s   
frame=   72 fps=1.0 q=0.0 size=   68261kB time=00:00:03.00 bitrate=186210.4kbits/s   
frame=   73 fps=1.0 q=0.0 size=   69208kB time=00:00:03.04 bitrate=186209.6kbits/s   
frame=   74 fps=1.0 q=0.0 size=   70158kB time=00:00:03.08 bitrate=186213.7kbits/s   
frame=   75 fps=1.0 q=0.0 size=   71106kB time=00:00:03.12 bitrate=186213.8kbits/s   
frame=  613 fps=1.0 q=0.0 size=  581090kB time=00:00:25.56 bitrate=186187.0kbits/s   
/Applications/raw2dng.app/Contents/Resources/script: line 40:  4661 Done                    "$DCRAW" -c -H 0 -6 -W -q 3 "$Wtemp" *.dng
      4662 Segmentation fault: 11  | "$FFMPEG" -f image2pipe -vcodec ppm -r "$FPS" -i pipe:0 -vcodec prores_kostya -profile:v 3 -vendor ap10 -pix_fmt yuv444p10 -y -r "$FPS" "$FLDR$FILE_NAME".mov
Done