raw2dng.app 0.13 Osx GUI development, bugs and updates

Started by scrax, May 19, 2013, 03:15:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scrax

raw2dng.app
Convert your magic lantern files to .dng image sequences

raw2dng.app is a GUI wrapper based on platypus for the command line tools raw2dng by Alex.
I'm developing this to help osx user who are not familiar with command line stuff.
The approach is to have a simple draggable app that will make it easy for anyone to convert raw video file made with Magic Lantern.

To use it simply extract the app from the last .zip package and optionally move it to your Applications folder, I like to have the icon in the finder window as you can see in the video so to have it always ready.
Once extracted drop a ML .raw file on it's icon or double click it and drag the file on the window of the app.

It will convert the file in a new subfolder in the same folder of the raw file converted. The name of the subfolder is same as the .raw file converted

DOWNLOAD LINKS
LAST VERSION 0.13 DIRECT LINK
All versions are hosted here: ML Things Downloads
To install: Just delete/overwrite any older version you have with last .zip package contents

Optional Settings
Since 0.13 is possible to set some options. To open up settings dialogs you need to have to drag raw2dng.app icon into an open raw2dng.app windows (like you do with raw files to convert them).
So far you can set:

• a working folder were raw files will be copied and then converted (if none selected file will be converted in the same directory the raw is)
  • ProRes generation On/Off
  • Custo or auto White Balance (default auto)

To Do
-Find a way to make bigger file conversion work
-Batch convert all raw file inside a folder

- MLTools integration (half done)

Changes Log
- raw2dng.app.0.13.zip First test for conversion options like set wb, working folder and optional ProResHQ 4444.
- raw2dng.app.0.12.zip Updated bin, removed jpg and avi conversion, for now only dng and ProRes.
- raw2dng.app.0.11.zip Cleanup, updated bin with vertical banding fixes, added jpg and avi conversion too (but slows down the process for multiple files).
- raw2dng.app.0.10.zip Accepts more than one file or folder dropped at time (from bashi suggestion).
- raw2dng.app.0.9.zip New way to convert file directly into destination folder, check if it's working or you too.
- raw2dng.app.0.8.zip Fixed some error in finding raw files in folders
- raw2dng.app.0.7.zip Updated with source fixes (2013/05/22)
- raw2dng.app.0.6.zip better handling of generated .dng by Captain Hook (works with 62Gb file too, now)
- raw2dng.app.0.5.zip fixed 64bit conversions problems by rodobot (confirmed workin for file bigger than 10GB)
- raw2dng.app.0.4.zip First folder support implementation, same name of the raw file for the generated folder (from swinxx suggestion)
- raw2dng.app.0.3.zip Can convert more than one raw for minute
- raw2dng.app.0.2.zip Fixes spaces in folder errors by Captain Hook
- raw2dng.app.zip first release

Known issues Wrapper package
- dead pixel problems, (going back to ufraw maybe will solve it)

Known issues osx command line tool
- Folder are not full cinemaDNG (they can't be imported in DaVinci Resolve) - Dedicated Discussion Thread -

Solved issues
- raw2dng not compatible with latest ML nightly recorded raw
- Generate dng directly into dest. folder
- Latest (22/05/2013) compatibility fix from source
- Problems with more than 42 Gb raw  (thank's to Captain Hook for the fix)
- Can't convert more than one file for minute
- Don't works with spaces in folder names for .raw source  (thank's to Captain Hook for the fix)
- Can't convert file bigger than 2Gb. (thank's to rodobot for the fix)

Tip: To being informed about new updates follow this topic
I'm using ML2.3 for photography with:
EOS 600DML | EOS 400Dplus | EOS 5D MLbeta5- EF 100mm f/2.8 USM Macro  - EF-S 17-85mm f4-5.6 IS USM - EF 70-200mm f/4 L USM - 580EXII - OsX, PS, LR, RawTherapee, LightZone -no video experience-

Danne

scrax

I've not yet being able to record raw file with my 600D so far, so if someone can send me a link for a file big enough to give the size conversion error I'll try to see if I can fix that
EOS 600DML | EOS 400Dplus | EOS 5D MLbeta5- EF 100mm f/2.8 USM Macro  - EF-S 17-85mm f4-5.6 IS USM - EF 70-200mm f/4 L USM - 580EXII - OsX, PS, LR, RawTherapee, LightZone -no video experience-

1%

scrax

If I compile with module on I get a too big file that will not load for the size check, I'm downloading your build now to make it

EDIT: I have my "unconvertible" big raw file done with TL

swinxx

hello,
today i went out with my camera to shoot some great raw videos (nearly 40 shots.) great.
when i came back i uploaded the files to my mac and wanted to convert them while having a coffee :)

perhaps someone can help me here.. batch processing of mulitple raw files is not working, so my question: is it possible that someone can implement that?
and the second thing.. the conversion app made directories with complete different names.. is it possible to change the name of the made directories to the same name as the raw file.. that would be really handy..
so it would be great if i could take a bunch of raw files, put them into the converter and then the converter creates directories with the name of the raw files with the dng files in it..
have i missed something or is this just not possible yet.?

all in all great!
thx

thx re

squig

sicetime

Great work scrax, and thanks again squig for all your help!

scrax

beta 0.4 is out with a first test for folder support, report any bugs found.

swinxx

hahahahaha... you are great!!!
this works pretty good here.. also with long folder names and spaces in between..
so when the app also supports batch processing it is perfect.

thank you very very much.

scrax

Quote from: swinxx on May 19, 2013, 07:32:40 PM
hahahahaha... you are great!!!
this works pretty good here.. also with long folder names and spaces in between..
so when the app also supports batch processing it is perfect.

thank you very very much.

have you tried dropping a DCIM folder on 0.4?

swinxx

aahhh. ok. now i understand.
i can drop a folder with multiple files. ok.. great.
i tried to drop multiple selected files.. and that didnĀ“t work..
but now i understand.
great. that saves a LOT of time now.
thank you so much

Danne

Quote from: scrax on May 19, 2013, 07:34:12 PM
have you tried dropping a DCIM folder on 0.4?

aaaa, you,re tha man Scrax! Tried dropping a dcim folder containing two clips and the both got converted into two separate folders. Awesome!

Danne

Beautiful work Scrax. It evens names the folders the same name as the original file. Even better :)

eoshq

Danne

Quote from: eoshq on May 19, 2013, 09:43:08 PM
Are Windows users being left behind here?
Already exists a batchconversion tool for windows I believe?

Habitat

scrax

I'm happy to see that this is working and useful, thank's for the feedback.
What about a proper icon?
So far it uses ML logo as app icon, but I'll like to use a specific icon and if someone want to suggest something would be great!

Habitat

Scraw it still doesn't work with the larger file sizes. Anything over 2 gb won't convert for me (I'll do them on my windows computer) but still this is a huge improvement thanks

scrax

so far didn't found any solution, still working on it.

scrax

I've found a way to compile for 64bit  seem, but chdk-dng.c gives problems:

MacBook-Pro-di-scrax:raw_rec scrax$ make
[ CC       ]   raw_rec.o
[ MODULE   ]   raw_rec.mo
[ GCC      ]   raw2dng
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:134: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:134: error: initializer element is not constant
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:134: error: (near initialization for 'ifd0[3].offset')
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:138: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:138: error: initializer element is not constant
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:138: error: (near initialization for 'ifd0[7].offset')
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:139: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:139: error: initializer element is not constant
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:139: error: (near initialization for 'ifd0[8].offset')
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:147: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:147: error: initializer element is not constant
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:147: error: (near initialization for 'ifd0[16].offset')
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:148: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:148: error: initializer element is not constant
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:148: error: (near initialization for 'ifd0[17].offset')
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:150: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:150: error: initializer element is not constant
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:150: error: (near initialization for 'ifd0[19].offset')
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:155: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:155: error: initializer element is not constant
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:155: error: (near initialization for 'ifd0[24].offset')
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:156: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:156: error: initializer element is not constant
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:156: error: (near initialization for 'ifd0[25].offset')
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:157: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:157: error: initializer element is not constant
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:157: error: (near initialization for 'ifd0[26].offset')
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:158: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:158: error: initializer element is not constant
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:158: error: (near initialization for 'ifd0[27].offset')
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:159: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:159: error: initializer element is not constant
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:159: error: (near initialization for 'ifd0[28].offset')
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:160: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:160: error: initializer element is not constant
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:160: error: (near initialization for 'ifd0[29].offset')
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:161: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:161: error: initializer element is not constant
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:161: error: (near initialization for 'ifd0[30].offset')
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:162: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:162: error: initializer element is not constant
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:162: error: (near initialization for 'ifd0[31].offset')
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:171: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:171: error: initializer element is not constant
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:171: error: (near initialization for 'ifd1[1].offset')
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:172: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:172: error: initializer element is not constant
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:172: error: (near initialization for 'ifd1[2].offset')
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:173: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:173: error: initializer element is not constant
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:173: error: (near initialization for 'ifd1[3].offset')
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:178: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:178: error: initializer element is not constant
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:178: error: (near initialization for 'ifd1[8].offset')
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:179: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:179: error: initializer element is not constant
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:179: error: (near initialization for 'ifd1[9].offset')
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:180: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:180: error: initializer element is not constant
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:180: error: (near initialization for 'ifd1[10].offset')
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:181: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:181: error: initializer element is not constant
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:181: error: (near initialization for 'ifd1[11].offset')
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:185: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:185: error: initializer element is not constant
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:185: error: (near initialization for 'ifd1[15].offset')
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:186: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:186: error: initializer element is not constant
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:186: error: (near initialization for 'ifd1[16].offset')
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:187: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:187: error: initializer element is not constant
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:187: error: (near initialization for 'ifd1[17].offset')
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:188: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:188: error: initializer element is not constant
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:188: error: (near initialization for 'ifd1[18].offset')
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:189: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:189: error: initializer element is not constant
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:189: error: (near initialization for 'ifd1[19].offset')
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:190: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:190: error: initializer element is not constant
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:190: error: (near initialization for 'ifd1[20].offset')
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:202: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:202: error: initializer element is not constant
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:202: error: (near initialization for 'exif_ifd[0].offset')
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:203: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:203: error: initializer element is not constant
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:203: error: (near initialization for 'exif_ifd[1].offset')
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:205: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:205: error: initializer element is not constant
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:205: error: (near initialization for 'exif_ifd[3].offset')
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:207: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:207: error: initializer element is not constant
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:207: error: (near initialization for 'exif_ifd[5].offset')
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:208: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:208: error: initializer element is not constant
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:208: error: (near initialization for 'exif_ifd[6].offset')
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:209: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:209: error: initializer element is not constant
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:209: error: (near initialization for 'exif_ifd[7].offset')
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:210: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:210: error: initializer element is not constant
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:210: error: (near initialization for 'exif_ifd[8].offset')
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:211: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:211: error: initializer element is not constant
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:211: error: (near initialization for 'exif_ifd[9].offset')
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:214: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:214: error: initializer element is not constant
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:214: error: (near initialization for 'exif_ifd[12].offset')
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:215: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:215: error: initializer element is not constant
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:215: error: (near initialization for 'exif_ifd[13].offset')
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:216: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:216: error: initializer element is not constant
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:216: error: (near initialization for 'exif_ifd[14].offset')
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:217: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:217: error: initializer element is not constant
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:217: error: (near initialization for 'exif_ifd[15].offset')
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c: In function 'create_dng_header':
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:284: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:366: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size
/Users/scrax/magic-lantern-fixes/modules/raw_rec/../../src/chdk-dng.c:395: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size
lipo: can't figure out the architecture type of: /var/folders/93/ygydrxys37s1s77l9f05m5hw0000gn/T//cc4X1vSY.out
make: *** [raw2dng] Error 1

If compiled with chdk-dng.c in 32bit and raw2dng.c in 64bit I have a different error than not a raw file:

[ GCC      ]   raw2dng
[ GCC      ]   raw2dng
../lv_rec/raw2dng.c: In function 'main':
../lv_rec/raw2dng.c:33: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 3 has type 'long unsigned int'
../lv_rec/raw2dng.c:33: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 3 has type 'long unsigned int'
[ GCC      ]   raw2dng
ld: warning: ignoring file chdk-dng.o, file was built for i386 which is not the architecture being linked (x86_64): chdk-dng.o
MacBook-Pro-di-scrax:raw_rec scrax$ ./raw2dng /Users/scrax/Movies/raw\ tests/M0000000.RAW
Error: sizeof(lv_rec_file_footer_t) = 200, should be 192

Makefile

raw2dng: FORCE
$(call build,GCC,gcc -c $(SRC_DIR)/chdk-dng.c -m32 -O2 -Wall -I$(SRC_DIR) -arch i386)
$(call build,GCC,gcc -c ../lv_rec/raw2dng.c -m32 -O2 -Wall -I$(SRC_DIR) -arch i386 -arch x86_64  -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64)
$(call build,GCC,gcc raw2dng.o chdk-dng.o -o raw2dng -lm -m32 -arch i386 -arch x86_64)

squig

Quote from: scrax on May 19, 2013, 07:03:13 PM
beta 0.4 is out with a first test for folder support, report any bugs found.

Nice work, thanks mate. Now we just have get over the 64bit 2Gb limit hurdle.

aaphotog

Following. As stated since the first release... MUCH APPRECIATED!
Didn't realize you were already 4 updates in hahaha

EDIT: How do I follow a topic(preferably with an email), that I didn't create?

dngrhm

Quote from: scrax on May 19, 2013, 11:55:05 PM

If compiled with chdk-dng.c in 32bit and raw2dng.c in 64bit I have a different error than not a raw file:

[ GCC      ]   raw2dng
[ GCC      ]   raw2dng
[ GCC      ]   raw2dng
ld: warning: ignoring file chdk-dng.o, file was built for i386 which is not the architecture being linked (x86_64): chdk-dng.o
MacBook-Pro-di-scrax:raw_rec scrax$ ./raw2dng /Users/scrax/Movies/raw\ tests/M0000000.RAW
Error: sizeof(lv_rec_file_footer_t) = 200, should be 192

I think the reason the footer is of a different size on 64-bit Mac OS is because the pointer type is now 8 bytes wide and 8 byte aligned.  raw_info has a pointer as the second field in the struct.  The compiler skips 4 bytes to align the pointer to the next 8-byte word and it is 8 bytes wide.  This would account for the size being 8 bytes off.  Maybe changing the void* to an unsigned int might fix the alignment.  Not sure what casting that will affect elsewhere.  I will try later if I can find some time.
EOS 650D + 620 | Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 STM + 55-250mm f/4-5.6 | Canon EF 50mm f/1.8
Mac OS 10.9 | PinkDotRemoval Tool | RAWMagic | DaVinci Resolve | FCP X