5D MKII - 14 Bit Raw, 1880 x 540 res (First Attempt)

Started by Raelic, May 17, 2013, 02:49:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raelic

This is my first video with the new 5D MKII: 14-bit raw Nightly Update build. Huge Thanks to all of the developers, and friendly people on here for help on how to get this working. The Compression in the video is sadly all from YouTube but if you watch in 1080P it's not quite as painful.

Without Further Delay Here It is:

palbanet

Wow very impressive! I'm trying the same thing with a Extreme 90Mb/s without big success. Many frames are dropped.
Maybe I need a Card whith an higher speed. Which the best in your experience?
Many thanks in advance, best regards
Paul

danielcreed

Quote from: Raelic on May 17, 2013, 02:49:33 AM
This is my first video with the new 5D MKII: 14-bit raw Nightly Update build. Huge Thanks to all of the developers, and friendly people on here for help on how to get this working. The Compression in the video is sadly all from YouTube but if you watch in 1080P it's not quite as painful.

Without Further Delay Here It is:

great test mate :) still a bit on the mangenta side but the detail is impressive !

@palbanet i get continuous 1880x626 (no dropped frames) from a 60mb/s Sandisk Extreme, maybe you've not set up the camera to shoot raw correctly (shoot with small jpeg selected, turn everything in the liveview off, global draw off)
in custom mode 1 i also get extra buffer stars, try it :)